Defenestration!
I learnt a new word today -
Defenestration!
I want to defenestrate my textbook.
I want to defenestrate all your thoughts.
How do I defenestrate you? Let me count the ways.
I want to defenestrate you
To the depth and breadth and height
That my soul can reach.
[And Elizabeth Barrett Browning rolls in her grave, hur hur.]
Do you wish to die by defenestration?
Defenestrate, o defenestrate
The pains of my life
Defenestrate my heart
and I will watch the veins
drip blood over the pane.
Defenestration! This is the only way
that my heart falls.
O see it break,
I shall defenestrate
my broken heart again.
[Shakespeare hates your emo poems.]
I have discovered Interpol.
Defenestrate my indie pretensions, thank you.
Defenestration!
I want to defenestrate my textbook.
I want to defenestrate all your thoughts.
How do I defenestrate you? Let me count the ways.
I want to defenestrate you
To the depth and breadth and height
That my soul can reach.
[And Elizabeth Barrett Browning rolls in her grave, hur hur.]
Do you wish to die by defenestration?
Defenestrate, o defenestrate
The pains of my life
Defenestrate my heart
and I will watch the veins
drip blood over the pane.
Defenestration! This is the only way
that my heart falls.
O see it break,
I shall defenestrate
my broken heart again.
[Shakespeare hates your emo poems.]
I have discovered Interpol.
Defenestrate my indie pretensions, thank you.

2 Comments:
coolness. I love Interpol. I donwloaded it a while back. album's pretty good.
didnt think to recommend it. Glad you found it :)
Hey Ameera! :)
I've had one of their songs with me for a long time - 'Evil', I think - but I just properly started listening to them a few days ago. Loving them =D
Been streaming their most recent album online pretty non-stop; love the Internet speed here! XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home