They didn't give it to the rabbit
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo Presto didn't win the Oscar for the Best Animated Short Film!
How caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn....
This is an outrage. A scandal.
Herro, there's even a grand piano smashing to the ground in there! And a rabbit! Rabbits roolz!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Alexandre Desplat didn't win for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Been listening to it for more than a month samore.
Oh oh - watched Slumdog Millionaire halfway, but didn't continue. Guess I'll have to finish the movie soon then :P
And so, two songs from the Button OST -
My favourite - Postcards
And Sunrise on Lake Pontchartrain.
You decide lah. I tak kisah.
Side note: Funny, Once is rated higher than Slumdog Millionaire on Rotten Tomatoes. Didn't even get the nomination, did it now?
Yays, bring on the indies.
How caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn....
This is an outrage. A scandal.
Herro, there's even a grand piano smashing to the ground in there! And a rabbit! Rabbits roolz!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Alexandre Desplat didn't win for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button! Been listening to it for more than a month samore.
Oh oh - watched Slumdog Millionaire halfway, but didn't continue. Guess I'll have to finish the movie soon then :P
And so, two songs from the Button OST -
My favourite - Postcards
And Sunrise on Lake Pontchartrain.
You decide lah. I tak kisah.
Side note: Funny, Once is rated higher than Slumdog Millionaire on Rotten Tomatoes. Didn't even get the nomination, did it now?
Yays, bring on the indies.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home