It's all juxtaposed
To quote Kennetto Chaw:
"Rabbits do not help! It's a fact!"
=)
It was fun talking to you guys online.
And because it's somebody's birthday today -
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, STAN!
May you continue growing fat and rounder, and all the best in college ;)
PS - Oh hey, I didn't know this vid existed!
I should really go watch one of his live shows wei. Arghhh.
"Rabbits do not help! It's a fact!"
=)
It was fun talking to you guys online.
And because it's somebody's birthday today -
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY, STAN!
May you continue growing fat and rounder, and all the best in college ;)
PS - Oh hey, I didn't know this vid existed!
I should really go watch one of his live shows wei. Arghhh.

4 Comments:
it was fun talking to you too! :)
Mi amor =(((
Huh?? I don't remember saying that, really. On what occasion?
-Kenneth-
You did la! On MSN, just before we had our Skype conference call.
Aiyo Kenneth, sing sing sing until forget everything. :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home