What rabbit?
I feel like I'm in Forks wei. Where it rains every day and I can find hot sparkly vampires to marry right after I leave school and forget all about going to college.
Meh.
Found this kid sleeping in 1 Utama's MPH when I went over to the YA section to check out the new Artemis Fowl books. Very pretty, mind you. I meant the books.

No idea whether the kid's parents were there or not. Or the dude who was trying to read the entire Time Paradox right there in the shop was the brother. (Not that I blame the guy - 60 bucks for a kid's book is waaaaaaay too pricey. If I didn't know any better, I'd say some arrogant bugger asked the publishers to fix the price. What bugger? I meant Arty lah.) And yep, that's the illustrated Spiderwick Chronicles used as a pillow.
I can't believe I spent almost my whole allowance on a black jacket. I feel so guilty.
Watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland last night, because I don't remember watching it as a kid. Man, and I thought I couldn't hate some of the characters in the book more than the movie. I mean, come on, Tweedledum and Tweedledee. I hated them in the book, and thought they were freaky in the movie. I wonder why the illustrators drew them as balding middle-aged men in kid's clothes and acting just like kids on drugs. Pedobear would so approve wei.
Loved the Cheshire Cat though =D Especially that line: "What rabbit?"
LOLcat approves, I think.
Meh.
Found this kid sleeping in 1 Utama's MPH when I went over to the YA section to check out the new Artemis Fowl books. Very pretty, mind you. I meant the books.

No idea whether the kid's parents were there or not. Or the dude who was trying to read the entire Time Paradox right there in the shop was the brother. (Not that I blame the guy - 60 bucks for a kid's book is waaaaaaay too pricey. If I didn't know any better, I'd say some arrogant bugger asked the publishers to fix the price. What bugger? I meant Arty lah.) And yep, that's the illustrated Spiderwick Chronicles used as a pillow.
Watched Disney's Alice in Wonderland last night, because I don't remember watching it as a kid. Man, and I thought I couldn't hate some of the characters in the book more than the movie. I mean, come on, Tweedledum and Tweedledee. I hated them in the book, and thought they were freaky in the movie. I wonder why the illustrators drew them as balding middle-aged men in kid's clothes and acting just like kids on drugs. Pedobear would so approve wei.
Loved the Cheshire Cat though =D Especially that line: "What rabbit?"
LOLcat approves, I think.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home