Like eating fairy fruit
OMG
OMG
OMG
Sorry.
*brain asplodes*
Because the new HBP trailer is EPIC.
*stifles screams*
I'm still sore that they postponed it half a year later!
Twilight what?
Artemis who?
Ahahahahha - emo Draco. The fangirls. They be squeeing over it.
Get ready for the angst fics once the movie's out! =D
And Rupert. Rupert Rupert Rupert Rupert Rupert -
Ahem. And there's Cormac McLaggen to look out for. Oh yes.
Anyways. Pratchett. Methinks there might just be another vampire in Making Money. I can't seem to avoid the damn bloodsuckers these days. Ha.
OMG
OMG
Sorry.
*brain asplodes*
Because the new HBP trailer is EPIC.
*stifles screams*
I'm still sore that they postponed it half a year later!
Twilight what?
Artemis who?
Ahahahahha - emo Draco. The fangirls. They be squeeing over it.
Get ready for the angst fics once the movie's out! =D
And Rupert. Rupert Rupert Rupert Rupert Rupert -
Ahem. And there's Cormac McLaggen to look out for. Oh yes.
Anyways. Pratchett. Methinks there might just be another vampire in Making Money. I can't seem to avoid the damn bloodsuckers these days. Ha.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home