Jabberwock > Edward Cullen
So true. Just ask my friend. She'll tell you the same thing.
Anyways...I gives you -
The new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer!
Which does not fail.
Which is actually awesome.
Which is why I'm going to whine about not getting to watch HBP this year because of bloody Twifail.
The community did a comparison. I share their pain.
New pics from the Twifail movie. (Thanks to the Fellow Sporker for the heads up! :)
And I talked with the Jabberwacky last night. I managed to out-wack it. Because I rule.
Oh oh - and I managed to get Discworld books from the MPH warehouse sale! Many thanks to Chin Lei for helping me to get them! =D She got for me:
1. Night Watch
2. Making Money
3. Monstrous Regiment
4. Wit and Wisdom of Discworld
All for 20 bucks each, darlings. Be jealous now. You know you love me.
I can't join Nanowrimo this year and I am CHAGRINED.
And because I am so chagrinedand it's 2 a.m. and I am so free, I give you...this.

He really does look like he's sniffing her, innit?
Eww. So disgusting wan.
Anyways...I gives you -
The new Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince trailer!
Which does not fail.
Which is actually awesome.
Which is why I'm going to whine about not getting to watch HBP this year because of bloody Twifail.
The community did a comparison. I share their pain.
New pics from the Twifail movie. (Thanks to the Fellow Sporker for the heads up! :)
And I talked with the Jabberwacky last night. I managed to out-wack it. Because I rule.
Oh oh - and I managed to get Discworld books from the MPH warehouse sale! Many thanks to Chin Lei for helping me to get them! =D She got for me:
1. Night Watch
2. Making Money
3. Monstrous Regiment
4. Wit and Wisdom of Discworld
All for 20 bucks each, darlings. Be jealous now. You know you love me.
I can't join Nanowrimo this year and I am CHAGRINED.
And because I am so chagrined

He really does look like he's sniffing her, innit?
Eww. So disgusting wan.

2 Comments:
the only vampire on hot chick scene I am interested in seeing is Anna Paquin taking her top off in True Blood. buahahaha. Twilight? waddat? :D
Eh...Anna Paquin. Haven't seen her around. Lawl, I don't watch TV, so I won't know XD
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home