Friday, October 17, 2008

I need lemon zest for my brain

Watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy today!

Annoyed the younger sis so badly. Too bad la.

Anyways, have I told you this movie is made of awesome? =D Colfer had better deliver eh.

Right right. I stole this meme from Kirstin's blog. Hope you don't mind, heh :P I'm bored.

Name : Lynn Tan

Sisters: One, who would insist on stealing my shirts.

Brothers : Nope

Shoe Size : 6/7

Height : 163 cm

Where do you live : Subang Jaya

Favourite drinks : Water, though some might say 100 Plus. Teh tarik!

Favourite breakfast : Er...er...wan tan mee? Roti? Anything goes.

Have you ever been on a plane? : Yep

Swam in the ocean : Yeah, and then I get sand in my swimsuit which feels like ants in my pants. Not pleasant.

Fallen asleep at school : Once. During Pn. Chew's class. It was nearly time to go back, okay. I slept through the 'stand up and greet the teacher' thingy. Nyeh.

Broken someone's heart : I hope so, but I haven't.

Fell off your chair : A few times

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : What for?

What is your room like : Only one half belongs to me. It has a lot of books. And miscellaneous notebooks and two posters (Muse and the POA Hermione one that refuses to drop off the wall). And it's boring.

What's right beside you : The printer. Hai, printer! Hang out here often?

What is the last thing you ate : Rice for dinner

Ever had chicken pox : Yep. Very young though. Can't remember

Sore throat : Lots of time, baby, lots of time

Stitches : I've been lucky so far - nope

Broken nose : Ditto

Do you believe in love at first sight : More...lust, I think. How the heck do you fall in love with someone you don't know? He might turn out to be a Muse hater! *gasp*

Like picnics? : Yep. Less fuss.

Who was the last person you danced with : Nobody

Last person made you smile : Chin Lei

You last yelled at : Sister

Today did you kissed anyone : Nah

Get sick : I got stressed out over some blardy fanfic I wrote. I need to thank Chin Lei for keeping me sane :) THANK YOU CHIN LEI!

Miss someone : Well...no.

Eat : Rice. And rice.

Best feeling in the world : Let's see...reading a really good book (I'm nerdy like that) and writing something that I won't die of embarrassment when I read later (but it hasn't happened yet).

Do you sleep with stuffed animals : I get annoyed with them. I'm the most important stuffed thing on my bed and you better let it stay that way.

What's under your bed : Dust

Who do you really hate : I don't hate hate anyone. If I do, it probably means that I'm prejudiced against them in some way.

What time : 11. 55 p.m.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :

I was only 8!
- Getting bullied by some guy. Messed up my year only
- Sitting beside one of Jessie's victims. I got annoyed with him.
- Climbing over my table to get into my seat - I was sitting right beside the window okay, and it was so difficult to get past the other 2 tables in my row.
- Having fun
- Erm...I might've been catching tadpoles in the school field on Friday afternoons...

5 things on my to-do list today :

- Study (failed though)
- Class
- Watch H2G2
- Read
- Try not to slap myself for my fanfics

5 snacks I enjoy :

- Mars Bar
- chocolate
- Twiggies
- ice-cream
- biscuits

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :

- Save for my college education
- Give to my family
- Visit one of the countries I've always wanted to go to
- BUY BOOKS
- And donate to charity

5 of my bad habits :

- I procrastinate
- If I think there's nothing to say, I don't talk. Apparently I've turned people off with this...
- Stubborn as shit
- I can get painfully sarcastic. It's not just a personality trait, it's become a habit, I'm afraid *headdesk*
- I can't stick to one idea for too long, I get bored. Not in school work...more like my own writing. And I switch books faster than you want to know =/

5 places I have lived/stayed a night in :

- Grandparents' house in Malacca
- Penang
- Singapore
- er...

5 things I will do after completing what I'm busy with :

Which would be after...college?

- Get an internship, or job
- I haven't actually thought beyond the job thing. That's the main priority.

I tag :

- You
- Artemis Fowl (who doesn't have time for this nonsensical self-promotion)
- And whoever who wants to do it, really

Ook.



So that's how the world ends - when the dolphins leave and the Vogons vaporize Earth.

Babel fish. The fairies stole the idea - oh yes they did! I wonder if they're born with Babel fish in their pointy ears?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home