Do you have a potato?
Because I don't have a potato!
Right. Captain Obvious would approve.
Ha. Passed in front of the old alma mater just now. Saw the jolly new signboard the school put up beside the entrance.
Says in English -
CONGRATULATIONS!!
YOU ARE AT SCHOOL
I mean...hmm.
Duh?
And this guy here reads Twilight and has a site saying that he reads Twilight.
This made me cry. (Thanks to Chin Lei for the link :) HOOMINZ SHOULDS NOT SPARKLEZ! DO NOT WANT!!!1!!!1!!!
Went out for lunch, and whaddaya know, there was a kid's birthday party on. The Macarena was played. I wonder why the Macarena is always played at these parties. Do you know why the Macarena is always played? I remember dancing to it in kindergarten (back in the Dark Ages, when Dumbledore was still straight, Pluto was still a planet and Edward Cullen was still unloved and unhungry).
My favouritest, ultimatest birthday present would be access into the Infinite Library. L-space and all that should be true.
And this is The Most Popular Book in the World. Not based on Twilight at all.
I have listened to David Cook's new single, Light On, and I still have no idea what he's singing about.
I have not mentioned Artemis Fowl in this post. The fact that I am telling you that I have not mentioned Artemis Fowl has then made me mention him instead. Ooo, paradox.
Oh hey, the multiple universes hypothesis, which is explained on Wiki like this:
Another hypothesis is that there are an infinite number of universes, one for each possibility. Here, should the time traveller kill his grandfather, one universe would have a live grandfather, and another universe would have a dead one. Failing that, the universe would annihilate itself, for such a paradox would defy its laws.
Another theory concerning the classic grandfather paradox is that such an event would create a new universe, one in which the aforementioned deed was committed. This would not affect the committer's universe, nor the committer himself.
So you're saying that, in another hypothetical universe, I got married to Artemis Fowl and Holly did not vaporize me with her mean Neutrinos?
Suits me.
PS - This might also mean that, in another universe, I do not blog.
PS 2 - And the blog is not green.
PS 3 - And I have better things to do besides blogging. And making lame jokes.
PS 4 - And maybe in the next book, Arty would have to save the universe (instead of the world), because he was so badass to mess with the space-time continuum.
PS 5 - Or he universe-hops, because Gary Stus can do anything.
PS 6 - This isn't funny anymore.
Right. Captain Obvious would approve.
Ha. Passed in front of the old alma mater just now. Saw the jolly new signboard the school put up beside the entrance.
Says in English -
CONGRATULATIONS!!
YOU ARE AT SCHOOL
I mean...hmm.
Duh?
And this guy here reads Twilight and has a site saying that he reads Twilight.
This made me cry. (Thanks to Chin Lei for the link :) HOOMINZ SHOULDS NOT SPARKLEZ! DO NOT WANT!!!1!!!1!!!
Went out for lunch, and whaddaya know, there was a kid's birthday party on. The Macarena was played. I wonder why the Macarena is always played at these parties. Do you know why the Macarena is always played? I remember dancing to it in kindergarten (back in the Dark Ages, when Dumbledore was still straight, Pluto was still a planet and Edward Cullen was still unloved and unhungry).
My favouritest, ultimatest birthday present would be access into the Infinite Library. L-space and all that should be true.
And this is The Most Popular Book in the World. Not based on Twilight at all.
I have listened to David Cook's new single, Light On, and I still have no idea what he's singing about.
I have not mentioned Artemis Fowl in this post. The fact that I am telling you that I have not mentioned Artemis Fowl has then made me mention him instead. Ooo, paradox.
Oh hey, the multiple universes hypothesis, which is explained on Wiki like this:
Another hypothesis is that there are an infinite number of universes, one for each possibility. Here, should the time traveller kill his grandfather, one universe would have a live grandfather, and another universe would have a dead one. Failing that, the universe would annihilate itself, for such a paradox would defy its laws.
Another theory concerning the classic grandfather paradox is that such an event would create a new universe, one in which the aforementioned deed was committed. This would not affect the committer's universe, nor the committer himself.
So you're saying that, in another hypothetical universe, I got married to Artemis Fowl and Holly did not vaporize me with her mean Neutrinos?
Suits me.
PS - This might also mean that, in another universe, I do not blog.
PS 2 - And the blog is not green.
PS 3 - And I have better things to do besides blogging. And making lame jokes.
PS 4 - And maybe in the next book, Arty would have to save the universe (instead of the world), because he was so badass to mess with the space-time continuum.
PS 5 - Or he universe-hops, because Gary Stus can do anything.
PS 6 - This isn't funny anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home