A bit more Fowl
This here has Eoin Colfer talking about writing the 6th Hitchhiker's book.
Says he isn't aiming to write like Adams - he'll write his own style, but based on Adams's characters. Aha - you can't please everyone.
And...er...Adams is Adams. I can't imagine anyone else writing like him either XD
And...oh dear - the sequel to The Supernaturalist and the new adult novel will be postponed because of this new project. And I was looking forward to them. *sigh*
Then again, Colfer's planning to write the next Arty Fowl book after he's done with the h2g2 one. No rush eh; I laughed when he gave his reasons for not leaving too big a gap between Arty books - in case some fans "die...get married...have kids...be too busy changing diapers to read fantasy books..."
If he had stuck - or maybe will - to his original plan of leaving Arty alone for the next 3 years, I'll be an adult when the book comes out. And then it'll be even more embarrassing to fight with the kiddies for Arty, hee.
And maybe then I wouldn't be so weirded out with Holly's fondness for Arty :)
Says he isn't aiming to write like Adams - he'll write his own style, but based on Adams's characters. Aha - you can't please everyone.
And...er...Adams is Adams. I can't imagine anyone else writing like him either XD
And...oh dear - the sequel to The Supernaturalist and the new adult novel will be postponed because of this new project. And I was looking forward to them. *sigh*
Then again, Colfer's planning to write the next Arty Fowl book after he's done with the h2g2 one. No rush eh; I laughed when he gave his reasons for not leaving too big a gap between Arty books - in case some fans "die...get married...have kids...be too busy changing diapers to read fantasy books..."
If he had stuck - or maybe will - to his original plan of leaving Arty alone for the next 3 years, I'll be an adult when the book comes out. And then it'll be even more embarrassing to fight with the kiddies for Arty, hee.
And maybe then I wouldn't be so weirded out with Holly's fondness for Arty :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home