David A does not dazzle literally
And I don't want him to!
This is him. Singing Crush. Aha.
I still want to pinch his cheeks. Awwwww.
Album will be released on November 11! =D
And because I couldn't resist.

Very juvenile, egad.
Go read Growing Up Cullen - two Twihaters write about Eddie Cullen's perfect life, with no help from Meyer whatsoever.
And it is epically hilarious. Bit obscene too, so be warned. But heck, this is good.
Edit:
Via Sharon Bakar's blog - go here for the column by Huzir Sulaiman that was left out of today's StarMag. (No wonder I felt that something was missing this morning.) But the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to Penang Umno leader Ahmad Ismail for his controversial performance in Pride and Prejudice.
*grin*
Neil Gaiman's opinion on Eoin Colfer being chosen to write the 6th Hitchhiker's book -
I like Eoin very much, and wish him well with the book. He'll probably write a sixth Hitchhiker's book with more enthusiasm, and certainly faster, than Douglas would have done. But it won't be a Douglas Adams Hitchhiker's book.
For the record, if I don't get around to writing a sequel to something while I'm alive, I'd very much rather that nobody else does it once I'm dead. It should exist in your head or in Lucien's library, or in fanfic. But that's me, and not every author feels the same way.
Oh hey - Gaiman supports fanfiction! So does Colfer apparently. D'you hear that, Rowling?
This sign was spotted in Fiji. Hmm...is their "kutu" the same as our "kutu"? That would mean that the newspaper's caption kinda missed the joke, innit.
Oh hey - it means the same thing! Kutu in Fijian is the same as kutu in Malay and Maori. Small world eh.
This is him. Singing Crush. Aha.
I still want to pinch his cheeks. Awwwww.
Album will be released on November 11! =D
And because I couldn't resist.
Very juvenile, egad.
Go read Growing Up Cullen - two Twihaters write about Eddie Cullen's perfect life, with no help from Meyer whatsoever.
And it is epically hilarious. Bit obscene too, so be warned. But heck, this is good.
Edit:
Via Sharon Bakar's blog - go here for the column by Huzir Sulaiman that was left out of today's StarMag. (No wonder I felt that something was missing this morning.) But the Best Supporting Actor Oscar goes to Penang Umno leader Ahmad Ismail for his controversial performance in Pride and Prejudice.
*grin*
Neil Gaiman's opinion on Eoin Colfer being chosen to write the 6th Hitchhiker's book -
I like Eoin very much, and wish him well with the book. He'll probably write a sixth Hitchhiker's book with more enthusiasm, and certainly faster, than Douglas would have done. But it won't be a Douglas Adams Hitchhiker's book.
For the record, if I don't get around to writing a sequel to something while I'm alive, I'd very much rather that nobody else does it once I'm dead. It should exist in your head or in Lucien's library, or in fanfic. But that's me, and not every author feels the same way.
Oh hey - Gaiman supports fanfiction! So does Colfer apparently. D'you hear that, Rowling?
This sign was spotted in Fiji. Hmm...is their "kutu" the same as our "kutu"? That would mean that the newspaper's caption kinda missed the joke, innit.
Oh hey - it means the same thing! Kutu in Fijian is the same as kutu in Malay and Maori. Small world eh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home