Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"If you want to be happy, be."

Quote from Leo Tolstoy. Quote of the day. Accurate.

Anyways.

I've been sporking Meyer's EPIC FAIL books for about a week. Yeah. Think I'll go post the rest on my LJ. Long posts mah.

And also, because I seem to have so many smart-assed comments about her writing...it gave me an idea.

(The short stuff I write randomly are all on LJ.)

This is my Nano 2007 story. Hasn't ended because I stopped after 50K words.

And yes, a cliffhanger.

I think I was thinking Meyer!making moneh then. Ah well.

Criticism is welcomed. Very much so.

Start at the post here and work your way backwards.

And yes, I haven't forgotten that some of you guys asked whether you can read it last year. I still remember. Maybe you've forgotten though =D No pressure, bbs.

I'm used to getting No-Reviews.

So. Right. Don't ask for Plot, because I didn't have one. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home