S is for scumbag, sparklez and sanctimonious people
Just the other day...
Chin Lei: Her breath filled my nose, and i was reminded why i could not deserve her. after all of this , even with as much as i loved her... she still made my mouth water
Chin Lei: 9head)
Chin Lei: who writes this shit
Aqua Axis: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Chin Lei: [head]
Aqua Axis: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Aqua Axis: I WANTS
Aqua Axis: OH NOES
Aqua Axis: BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Chin Lei: LOL
Chin Lei: u has a flavr
Chin Lei: i has a nom
Chin Lei: ,3
Aqua Axis: LOL
Chin Lei: *:)
Aqua Axis: I CAN HAZ BELLABURGER?
Chin Lei: LMAO
Turns out there IS a Bellaburger. (And apparently we can see the future/present. Eat that, Alice!)
Twilight parody in Paint form.
On Deviantart. Lots of teh sparklez, Edward. I wonder what soap he uses. Or hair gel.
Guys, if you ever think that Edward Cullen is THE Man to emulate, check with the girl first. If she doesn't like Eddie, then you're in trouble.
If she does like Edward...well. Good luck *dazzling* then.
Didjew know that vampireblood venom is flammable? Well now you do.
A fluid similar to the venom in their mouths works as a lubricant between the cells, which makes movement possible (note: this fluid is very flammable).
Not only does Edward Cullen have the ability to *sparklez*, he can also go up in flames! Isn't that handy. (And explains all that throat-burning then. Argh. ICON: RPattz with flames bursting out of his throat. "Fever yea I burn forsooth ~")
S for sanctimoniousness. Look it up.
Chin Lei: Her breath filled my nose, and i was reminded why i could not deserve her. after all of this , even with as much as i loved her... she still made my mouth water
Chin Lei: 9head)
Chin Lei: who writes this shit
Aqua Axis: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Chin Lei: [head]
Aqua Axis: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Aqua Axis: I WANTS
Aqua Axis: OH NOES
Aqua Axis: BELLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Chin Lei: LOL
Chin Lei: u has a flavr
Chin Lei: i has a nom
Chin Lei: ,3
Aqua Axis: LOL
Chin Lei: *:)
Aqua Axis: I CAN HAZ BELLABURGER?
Chin Lei: LMAO
Turns out there IS a Bellaburger. (And apparently we can see the future/present. Eat that, Alice!)
Twilight parody in Paint form.
On Deviantart. Lots of teh sparklez, Edward. I wonder what soap he uses. Or hair gel.
Guys, if you ever think that Edward Cullen is THE Man to emulate, check with the girl first. If she doesn't like Eddie, then you're in trouble.
If she does like Edward...well. Good luck *dazzling* then.
Didjew know that vampire
A fluid similar to the venom in their mouths works as a lubricant between the cells, which makes movement possible (note: this fluid is very flammable).
Not only does Edward Cullen have the ability to *sparklez*, he can also go up in flames! Isn't that handy. (And explains all that throat-burning then. Argh. ICON: RPattz with flames bursting out of his throat. "Fever yea I burn forsooth ~")
S for sanctimoniousness. Look it up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home