Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Which one is Yeen Lynn's?"

"The one with a lot of balls."

Whut?

Am not dirty, thanks :)

It's 1 a.m., ye gawds.

Now let's see why I'm so happy eh.

1. The fact that I have really, really good friends. THANK YOU people, for making my day =D You know who you are!

2. I CAN HAZ MORE BOOKS?

3. Purple prose at its best. Funneh thing, it reminds me of someone's style of writing, a few sentences, kinda. [Link stolen from Sharon Bakar's blog, because I just know that you guys don't read that wonderful blog :)]

4. The screenplay to H2G2 - that's The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, for you non-h2g2 fans. (Thanks to another Marvin fan :)

5. I'm about three quarters through Artemis Fowl Book 6. Lots of me squealing and yelling at the book. No spoilers here, I promise.

6. How I keep seeing Tom Sturridge as an older Artemis Fowl, gosh dang it. If this does ever happen, I think I might've died and gone to heaven. Yep, this is him in Like Minds.



Now do you see what I mean? =D

[The entire movie, Like Minds, is on Youtube.]

7. The fact that I WATCHED WALL-E!!!!!!!!!! Eyeris's Not-Review sums it up =) And that Presto bunneh. GO EARLY for the movie if you're watching Wall-E. You'll hate yourself for missing the short film at the beginning.

Thought I heard a bit of Ella Fitzgerald's At Last in the Wall-E promo trailer (or was it Etta James? I've only heard Fitzgerald's cover), but it wasn't in the movie. Ah well. Here's the song, one of my favourites right now, the Ella Fitzgerald cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home