Do I look
like someone who cares what you and the others will think?
No, actually.
I don't.
Anyways.
Because this seemed more appropriate than any other.
[The Hoosiers. Goodbye Mr. Asshole. Don't you just love the irony? I do.]
How Do I Loathe Thee?
Oh death knell,
I iz being pretentious
by using these effulgent words!
Look at me!
LOOK AT ME!
'Tis the fair shining star you see here
Me and my exuberance
my philosophy and my opinions
Do I not astound you with words
your ears bleed to hear?
I shall wax poetic on my comforts
my muses, my consolations -
Let's see:
Maggi mee kari
teh tarik
roti telur
gee, you aren't on the list.
"Why so serious?"
Oh please.
"Why so bitter?"
Same to you, sir.
How do I loathe thee, my good sir?
Let me count the ways.
But 'tis a pity, 'tis true
That I don't see the point of counting
Just to please you.
Right, off to Penang tomorrow. Will be back on Tuesday...the 19th. My birthday. THE DAY I SHALL CEASE TO BE A MINOR!
And become a major, I suppose.
[That was just infernally lame. I don't expect you to laugh, of course. That'll be sad.]
As Posner puts it: "I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy about it."
And I suppose you think I'm writing about you, and you only. Yeah, YOU. I'm talking to you here.
"OMG, you're, like, so rude!"
Me says: Do I look like someone with a plan?
I'm sure you'll figure out where that quote came from.
What doesn't kill you doesn't make you stronger. Or stranger.
It just pisses the hell out of you.
PS - Don't you just hate the movies?
HBP pushed back to July 2009. And I was looking forward to watching it this November.
WB, you have just lost a frigging fandom. Can you imagine the plummeting sales? =.="
And they were worried that HP has to go against Twilight! Ha! The book with lines such as "You are the most important thing to me right now."
Oh hey, right now. What about two minutes later, you neverendingly schooling vampire?
What a conundrum...I get bored with the syllabus one year dah, and he goes to school over and over and over again...
No, actually.
I don't.
Anyways.
Because this seemed more appropriate than any other.
[The Hoosiers. Goodbye Mr. A
How Do I Loathe Thee?
Oh death knell,
I iz being pretentious
by using these effulgent words!
Look at me!
LOOK AT ME!
'Tis the fair shining star you see here
Me and my exuberance
my philosophy and my opinions
Do I not astound you with words
your ears bleed to hear?
I shall wax poetic on my comforts
my muses, my consolations -
Let's see:
Maggi mee kari
teh tarik
roti telur
gee, you aren't on the list.
"Why so serious?"
Oh please.
"Why so bitter?"
Same to you, sir.
How do I loathe thee, my good sir?
Let me count the ways.
But 'tis a pity, 'tis true
That I don't see the point of counting
Just to please you.
Right, off to Penang tomorrow. Will be back on Tuesday...the 19th. My birthday. THE DAY I SHALL CEASE TO BE A MINOR!
And become a major, I suppose.
[That was just infernally lame. I don't expect you to laugh, of course. That'll be sad.]
As Posner puts it: "I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy about it."
And I suppose you think I'm writing about you, and you only. Yeah, YOU. I'm talking to you here.
"OMG, you're, like, so rude!"
Me says: Do I look like someone with a plan?
I'm sure you'll figure out where that quote came from.
What doesn't kill you doesn't make you stronger. Or stranger.
It just pisses the hell out of you.
PS - Don't you just hate the movies?
HBP pushed back to July 2009. And I was looking forward to watching it this November.
WB, you have just lost a frigging fandom. Can you imagine the plummeting sales? =.="
And they were worried that HP has to go against Twilight! Ha! The book with lines such as "You are the most important thing to me right now."
Oh hey, right now. What about two minutes later, you neverendingly schooling vampire?
What a conundrum...I get bored with the syllabus one year dah, and he goes to school over and over and over again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home