And it went swimmingly
Hee. Michael Phelps now certified the most amazing swimmer EVAH. Ian Thorpe who? :P
Listened to The Script's new album. Love their songs. Sounds like Jamie Scott. The lead singer, Danny O'Donoghue, sounds like Scott. For some reason. I seem to have missed their performance at the MTV Asia Awards, eh...
Watched 10 Things I Hate About You today. Julia Stiles and The Bell Jar. Am very curious to know what she did with the movie. And Heath Ledger was just...so...charming. Oh squee. Now I can see the difference between then and now. Can't believe how he got from there to the Joker. Shame he had to go so early...
Now that you mention Plath - can see it coming, don't you? 80
[Edit: Just so you know, there was a Plath poem here, Fever 103 degrees. But I decided to delete it. Why? Because I don't want to taint my obsession with Plath by any association to you. The insult, my dear, is complimentary.]
There was no kick galvanic.
And I'm glad it's over.
Listened to The Script's new album. Love their songs. Sounds like Jamie Scott. The lead singer, Danny O'Donoghue, sounds like Scott. For some reason. I seem to have missed their performance at the MTV Asia Awards, eh...
Watched 10 Things I Hate About You today. Julia Stiles and The Bell Jar. Am very curious to know what she did with the movie. And Heath Ledger was just...so...charming. Oh squee. Now I can see the difference between then and now. Can't believe how he got from there to the Joker. Shame he had to go so early...
Now that you mention Plath - can see it coming, don't you? 80
[Edit: Just so you know, there was a Plath poem here, Fever 103 degrees. But I decided to delete it. Why? Because I don't want to taint my obsession with Plath by any association to you. The insult, my dear, is complimentary.]
There was no kick galvanic.
And I'm glad it's over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home