Say moo
The heat. Is. Killing. Me.
Anyways.
I WATCHED THE HISTORY BOYS TODAY!!!1!!1
Thanks to Winda =DDDDDDDDD
Been watching quite a few movies in the past week.
Like Marie Antoinette (eye candy - all fluff, no substance).
The Other Boleyn Girl (Bana horny, Portman bitchy, Johansson innocent - what's wrong here?).
3: 10 to Yuma (good acting from Russell Crowe, Christian Bale and Ben Foster - Bale *yum*).
Little Women (Bale! So kewt. And Winona Ryder pre-shoplift days. She was good, shame she's disappeared).
The Dark Knight (2nd time over the weekend. Bale. Heath Ledger in a nurse's uniform. Whee.)
The History Boys (Scripps. Posner. And the dodgy things teenage boys get up to).
One of my favourite lines from the movie came from...the boys' old History teacher, Mrs. Lintott.
Mrs. Lintott: History is a commentary on the various and continuing incapabilities of men. What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket.
Hee. Unexpected.
And unpleasant or dreaded events can be faced with this attitude, as Posner sums it up: "I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy about it."
Re-reading Byatt's Possession. Wonder how Aaron Eckhart was ever cast as Roland Michell. Might watch the movie someday. If I dare.
Anyways.
I WATCHED THE HISTORY BOYS TODAY!!!1!!1
Thanks to Winda =DDDDDDDDD
Been watching quite a few movies in the past week.
Like Marie Antoinette (eye candy - all fluff, no substance).
The Other Boleyn Girl (Bana horny, Portman bitchy, Johansson innocent - what's wrong here?).
3: 10 to Yuma (good acting from Russell Crowe, Christian Bale and Ben Foster - Bale *yum*).
Little Women (Bale! So kewt. And Winona Ryder pre-shoplift days. She was good, shame she's disappeared).
The Dark Knight (2nd time over the weekend. Bale. Heath Ledger in a nurse's uniform. Whee.)
The History Boys (Scripps. Posner. And the dodgy things teenage boys get up to).
One of my favourite lines from the movie came from...the boys' old History teacher, Mrs. Lintott.
Mrs. Lintott: History is a commentary on the various and continuing incapabilities of men. What is history? History is women following behind with the bucket.
Hee. Unexpected.
And unpleasant or dreaded events can be faced with this attitude, as Posner sums it up: "I'm not happy but I'm not unhappy about it."
Re-reading Byatt's Possession. Wonder how Aaron Eckhart was ever cast as Roland Michell. Might watch the movie someday. If I dare.

3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eh that deleted comment was mine. itchy hand and tertekan the trash can button. lol.==
Anyway, how about Rudge's line eh?
How do I define history? It's just one f*cking thing after another.
Hee.
I want MOAR Scripps!
Itchy hands eh 80808080
Lol, yeah Rudge, forgot about that line XD
And Lockwood was good pun 80 forgot to mention. Shame he didn't get the good lines...he was so deadpan funny
Scripps. Is. Not. Yours.
And will never beeeeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home