Sunday, July 20, 2008

Watched

The Dark Knight yesterday.

With Chin, Chiki and the Pink One.

And how was it?

It was...

...amazing.

And how was Heath Ledger?

He was...

indescribable.

amazing.

incredible.

I didn't laugh whenever he came onscreen. Funny? He scared the shit out of me, even when he was funny.

Hmph. Posthumous Oscar, anyone?

He deserves it. Emphatically so.

*sniff*

Okay, the movie was a bit long. And heavier. Lots of talk, but the dialogue was good. Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent impressed me. And I was wondering midway through how did Gary Oldman get from Sirius Black to Gordon, heh.

And there was a kid making a lot of noise. And some bugger laughing like the Joker whenever Heath Ledger came onscreen. At first it was creepy. And then I got bloody annoyed.

Some lines by The Joker to Batman had Chin Lei turning to me and whispering, "Slash fic!" Lol. But they seemed kinda...ahem. Like, "You complete me". Or, "What would I do without you?" I know, taken out of context like I'm doing now makes them look a bit suspect. But watch the movie and you won't be laughing. Or maybe you will.

GO WATCH IT. Or you can disembowel yourself.

Found the text of an old Margaret Atwood lecture here. Go read if you're interested. Bit lengthy. But true.

Stephanie Meyer's Breaking Dawn and Christopher Paolini's Brisingr are getting so much promotion everywhere, I feel like killing someone. Artemis Fowl 6 is out in the US already, but I think we're getting the UK edition first, in August =(. And from the MPH site, it seems like they're not going to do much promotion for the book even if it does arrive here earlier than I expected.

New Twilight trailer. Oh my. Robert Pattinson's going to be the next gold medallist for running in the Beijing Olympics, is he? Or the amazing Human Flying Squirrel? I'm very, very curious to know how it'll turn out...

Test tomorrow.

Why so serious now?

The world needs more smiles :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home