You drive me crazy ~
This is David Archuleta.
Singing Gnarls Barkley's Crazy. Whoop.
I think I'm in love. David!!
Oh, and didn't manage to get any food shots. I ate a lot though, during the weekend in Malacca. Oh chien, cendol, fried Indomee, pai tee, etc etc.
I just took pictures of my sister. Too bad I'm not posting them here.
So I took the sky instead.

I love having me own camera :)
Singing Gnarls Barkley's Crazy. Whoop.
I think I'm in love. David!!
Oh, and didn't manage to get any food shots. I ate a lot though, during the weekend in Malacca. Oh chien, cendol, fried Indomee, pai tee, etc etc.
I just took pictures of my sister. Too bad I'm not posting them here.
So I took the sky instead.
I love having me own camera :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home