Thursday, July 03, 2008

Croak

I seem to be developing a bit of a sore throat. Either the weather is playing havoc on me - can't be stress, you'd be surprised at the amount of sleep I've been getting - or McD's puts waaaaaaaaay too much salt in their fries.

And MSN sucks.

Anyway.

To know the value of a few seconds, ask a girl who had to run for the bus today. Was only halfway across the pedestrian bridge when the bus came. Ran like hell - I blame those boys for taking their time going up the stairs!! - and down the steps. Bus driver and conductor were kind enough to wait, even after the people who had been waiting at the bus-stop had all boarded the bus. I was a bit embarrassed - eh who wouldn't be? - but the conductor was nice enough to say "Sorry, Ah Moi" when I paid my fare. So that was all right.

Five kittens in my backyard. Mother's the fluffy grey one that always gets pregnant, and father's the new orange male in the area. No fully ginger ones though, just grey with orangey undercoat. There's one black one - cats, ahem - with a white stripe running from between its eyes to its mouth, together with a white breast and paws. I WANT that one!

Cariad Dwi n Unig - Duffy

Duffy. From her EP, not Rockferry. Have absolutely no idea what she's singing about - it's all in Welsh - but at least I know how Howl pronounces that word now. Cariad. Hee.

Watched Wanted yet? Happy with the news? (Thanks Chin for the link! :)

Hmm. Looks like my Porkchop Love Nugget sang Apologize on the AI tour. Can't load the vid. Blardy Internet connection.

And now I'm off to sleep. Hope this doesn't turn into a cold.

2 Comments:

Blogger XX said...

visit moi. click on ze nomre :P

9:42 pm, July 03, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hell-ooo! You've got a blog!

Eh shouldn't your user name be Diva or something? :P

11:17 pm, July 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home