Talking to cats
Not exactly an interesting topic to blog about.
Then again, I have a feeling that nobody reading this will be happy with a whole yummy load of info on David A. (His official myspace profile is up here - go watch his first ever vid blog! :)
But yes - I do officially talk to cats.
To elaborate:
There was this three-coloured kitten left at my neighbour's doorstep about a week ago. Neighbour was out the whole day. My mum asked me to get the kitty, since it kept mewing. I didn't, because I didn't think that the mother had abandoned it.
Hilang in the evening, so I never knew who the mother was.
Coming back home today, saw this three-coloured female cat hunting. She looked at me; I looked at her. Black splotch on nose. So says I to her: "So you were the one!"
This guy who goes round my area to cut grass came up from behind me. Gave me this weird stare as he passed. I think he heard me talking to the wee kitty.
I want to adopt the kitty. Ah well.
On the topic of age and time...I'll spare you the details.
Interesting. I seem to have gone off blogging.
Adieu.
PS - Watch Pushing Daisies on 8TV, every Tuesday, at 9.30 p.m. No comment, says she.
Then again, I have a feeling that nobody reading this will be happy with a whole yummy load of info on David A. (His official myspace profile is up here - go watch his first ever vid blog! :)
But yes - I do officially talk to cats.
To elaborate:
There was this three-coloured kitten left at my neighbour's doorstep about a week ago. Neighbour was out the whole day. My mum asked me to get the kitty, since it kept mewing. I didn't, because I didn't think that the mother had abandoned it.
Hilang in the evening, so I never knew who the mother was.
Coming back home today, saw this three-coloured female cat hunting. She looked at me; I looked at her. Black splotch on nose. So says I to her: "So you were the one!"
This guy who goes round my area to cut grass came up from behind me. Gave me this weird stare as he passed. I think he heard me talking to the wee kitty.
I want to adopt the kitty. Ah well.
On the topic of age and time...I'll spare you the details.
Interesting. I seem to have gone off blogging.
Adieu.
PS - Watch Pushing Daisies on 8TV, every Tuesday, at 9.30 p.m. No comment, says she.

2 Comments:
gah. i missed the pilot of pushing daisies :( *coughcosiwaswatchingcsinycough*
eh, btw what happened to the bunch of abandoned kitties u told me about a couple of months ago eh? just curious
80 the guy's not bad, btw. And the story's quirky.
Eh...they died. All of them =(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home