Made of lolz
Saw Diana Wynne Jones' new book in MPH just now - House of Many Ways. OMG OMG OMG it's the third book in the Howl series!!!!!!!
Practically squealed when I saw the book. But I didn't get it.
Should have. Now I'm sulking.
Sophie's back in the book! And we've got it a month earlier than the US ;)
So went clicka-click. Found this quiz here: Which DWJ character do you think you are?
I got Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Hmm...really? I was almost in love with him, when I first read the book at 12.
I wanted to be like Sophie back then, though. Still do, actually.
And I like this vid. Okay, love it, actually.
Erm, whut? 8080808080
Practically squealed when I saw the book. But I didn't get it.
Should have. Now I'm sulking.
Sophie's back in the book! And we've got it a month earlier than the US ;)
So went clicka-click. Found this quiz here: Which DWJ character do you think you are?
I got Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Hmm...really? I was almost in love with him, when I first read the book at 12.
I wanted to be like Sophie back then, though. Still do, actually.
And I like this vid. Okay, love it, actually.
Erm, whut? 8080808080

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home