And so ends the season
Hmm.
I already predicted it a few weeks ago.
American Idol.
Finale.
David Cook won.
Ah well.
He was a worthy opponent. (Unlike those buggers who won the Champions League last night.)
People who rubbed it in my face:
1. Kenneth
2. Stanley
People who agreed with me that Archuleta should have won:
1. Jun-Yi
2. Winda
3. my mother
4. Chin Lei
and thousands of Archey Angels all over the world.
I'll live. *sniff*
I can't believe the season's ended. Archuleta fan all the way. Was already turning fangirl when he did his audition. *sigh*
David Archuleta, thank you for the experience. Will be looking forward to your first record. Definitely.
P.S. - If you're a Skandar Keynes fan, go get the new Galaxie issue. Poster of the 4 Narnia kids, and Keynes looked so...yummy. Such consolation.
I already predicted it a few weeks ago.
American Idol.
Finale.
David Cook won.
Ah well.
He was a worthy opponent. (Unlike those buggers who won the Champions League last night.)
People who rubbed it in my face:
1. Kenneth
2. Stanley
People who agreed with me that Archuleta should have won:
1. Jun-Yi
2. Winda
3. my mother
4. Chin Lei
and thousands of Archey Angels all over the world.
I'll live. *sniff*
I can't believe the season's ended. Archuleta fan all the way. Was already turning fangirl when he did his audition. *sigh*
David Archuleta, thank you for the experience. Will be looking forward to your first record. Definitely.
P.S. - If you're a Skandar Keynes fan, go get the new Galaxie issue. Poster of the 4 Narnia kids, and Keynes looked so...yummy. Such consolation.

4 Comments:
"Unlike those buggers who won the Champions League last night"
U DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
*kicksfr*
808080
Allow me space to rant, darling.
My aching heart bleeds.
Did I just say that...?
Man :P
I MUST really love that guy.
DAVID ARCHULETA, I will remain your loyal fangirl till my ears go kabonkers listening to you!
I did just say that.
8080808080
Is it possible for you to scan in the photo of Skandar. Would love to see it.
Hi moiraca!
Would try to...my scanner isn't very good though :P
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home