Sunday, Sunday
I'm getting a bit down over the exam on Wednesday. I wouldn't be disappointed if I don't achieve what most people expect me to...but maybe I'm just being pessimistic again. I don't know.
The Hoosiers' Worst Case Scenario. I feel like this!
What's worse than knowing that you're an uninteresting, un-engaging teen?
Having someone tell it to your face. Without any consideration for your feelings.
Continually.
The worst part is that I can't accuse said person of being deliberately malicious, or hurtful.
I'll just have to forgive and forget. Continually.
It's a pity you still haven't learnt about tact.
The Hoosiers' Worst Case Scenario. I feel like this!
What's worse than knowing that you're an uninteresting, un-engaging teen?
Having someone tell it to your face. Without any consideration for your feelings.
Continually.
The worst part is that I can't accuse said person of being deliberately malicious, or hurtful.
I'll just have to forgive and forget. Continually.
It's a pity you still haven't learnt about tact.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home