Saturday, April 26, 2008

Despite

the fact that I left SMK USJ 4 in 2006, with fond memories at that, THIS, however, makes me seriously pissed.

It is absolutely unfair to all those in the committee, as well as the band members who practised and prepared so much for this event - not to mention their friends and supporters who were looking forward to this ONE DAY - to have their expectations and preparations just wasted like this.

And despite the efforts of the committee and the cooperation of the students, the school, as usual could not - or did not, or just refused - to cooperate.

It's not the first time the school has done something like this to the students, even counting the time I've been in that blessed school, and I have a feeling, it won't be the last.

I ABSO-F***ING-LUTELY love the fact that the school did not give a valid reason for the cancellation. "Technical reasons" - please explain yourself, please! On whose decision was this action taken? Are these people who worked so hard for the event still kids, to believe everything you tell them?

Go support them tomorrow. Show those administrative idiots that their interference can't spoil the day.

Was it one bitch, or several bitches, who were responsible for this?

We will never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home