Things to LOL about
1. David Archuleta in the new Ford commercial - watch here.
2. Michael Johns' choice of stage name. 'BRUCE!'
3. Chin Lei becomes my kaki fangirl in the David Archuleta fandom 8080808080 (You'll never regret it, darling! :)
4. Garth Nix plans to have a movie adaptation of his book Sabriel - and he's going to be part of the team! Yay!!
5. My obsession with American Idol.
6. David Archuleta in...leather pants. Even I thought it looked wrong, somehow.
7. Back to driving tomorrow!
8. I'm officially on holiday!
9. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS HAND ME THAT PRATCHETT PLEASE I IZ DYING LIAO
10. FINALS IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Michael Johns' choice of stage name. 'BRUCE!'
3. Chin Lei becomes my kaki fangirl in the David Archuleta fandom 8080808080 (You'll never regret it, darling! :)
4. Garth Nix plans to have a movie adaptation of his book Sabriel - and he's going to be part of the team! Yay!!
5. My obsession with American Idol.
6. David Archuleta in...leather pants. Even I thought it looked wrong, somehow.
7. Back to driving tomorrow!
8. I'm officially on holiday!
9. BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS HAND ME THAT PRATCHETT PLEASE I IZ DYING LIAO
10. FINALS IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home