Why I still love David Archuleta
His rendition of Dolly Parton's Smokey Mountain Memories made me want to cry wei. Even though I've never heard the song before. Even though I'm not a big fan of country. Even though the song sounds like the same kind he sings every week.
But that voice. Hee. And he still looks that adorkable.
Michael Johns. Ahah. How can a guy look that sexy just be standing there? Amazing, isn't he!
Ramiele out. She's cute, but...I don't exactly look forward to her performance every week. Not like how I look forward to David Archuleta, Michael Johns and...Carly Smithson. Not Brooke. She's good, but she's okay only to me.
Visited the new Forever 21 outlet in Pyramid just now. Really nice shirts. Tops a bit too fussy for me though, but they're pretty. Bit pricey though. Found a reaaaaaalllyyyy nice grey shirt with The Beatles' faces - in their old moustached, hideous hairdos glory - and a nice colorful rainbow, and the words 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds' in various crayon-like colors. I like. But like I said, the pricing...
Went to the sundry shop beside AYC mamak on Friday, since class finishes at 9, I'm usually home by 10. (And sleeping the entire afternoon - it's the only time in a week I can sleep that well.) Asked the guy at the counter if they had Lime mag. "Oh, don't have lah. But got Female, got Cleo, got Her World..." he said. I just said No and bought Galaxie instead (with Adam Levine's "I'm trying too hard to be sexy but I'm failing, still" face on the cover together with 4 other strangers that make up Maroon 5).
I left the shop and on the way back, realised what the guy had meant. LOL. I hardly read those mags. Seventeen, yes, because sis reads too. But the rest - only pick them up if they're around. Mostly I get those celeb mags - hot, Lime, Galaxie - for the news. Posters. Yum. Lime's still the best though. Galaxie has better posters, but the news in there isn't much. Except for Suzie Says, the rest is blah.
Watched Love Actually again yesterday. Atonement was first choice, but I was thinking that there was no need to go emo on a Friday and break out on the chocolate and Damien Rice. So didn't. Wonder how Thomas Sangster will be like in the Tintin movies. I can't believe he's already 17! 1990's baby! And he's older than me! ZOMG! And that Rodrigo Santoro! He look so much better with my second viewing! ZOMG!
And thanks to Chin Lei, I've just found out that Marion Cotillard was in A Very Long Engagement, playing the character of Tina Lombardi. Thought she did pretty well in that movie. That last scene with her was really memorable.
I realized I've come to love Wednesdays. Mostly because of this guy.

Still "squishable" :)
I would fangirl over Michael Johns if I could, but since people are already starting to think I have a weird something for older men (James McAvoy, Clive Owen, Gaspard Ulliel, etc.), I guess it's better to stick to someone nearer my age.
And with David Archuleta, he's just the right age!
One of the great questions that haunt my days: Why does 30 Seconds to Mars always produce really good videos, but their music isn't much to shout about?
Watch this if you haven't, A Beautiful Lie. Their other vids aren't bad at all too.
Jared Leto's eyes are amazing. But unfortunately, his voice isn't =/
But that voice. Hee. And he still looks that adorkable.
Michael Johns. Ahah. How can a guy look that sexy just be standing there? Amazing, isn't he!
Ramiele out. She's cute, but...I don't exactly look forward to her performance every week. Not like how I look forward to David Archuleta, Michael Johns and...Carly Smithson. Not Brooke. She's good, but she's okay only to me.
Visited the new Forever 21 outlet in Pyramid just now. Really nice shirts. Tops a bit too fussy for me though, but they're pretty. Bit pricey though. Found a reaaaaaalllyyyy nice grey shirt with The Beatles' faces - in their old moustached, hideous hairdos glory - and a nice colorful rainbow, and the words 'Lucy in the sky with diamonds' in various crayon-like colors. I like. But like I said, the pricing...
Went to the sundry shop beside AYC mamak on Friday, since class finishes at 9, I'm usually home by 10. (And sleeping the entire afternoon - it's the only time in a week I can sleep that well.) Asked the guy at the counter if they had Lime mag. "Oh, don't have lah. But got Female, got Cleo, got Her World..." he said. I just said No and bought Galaxie instead (with Adam Levine's "I'm trying too hard to be sexy but I'm failing, still" face on the cover together with 4 other strangers that make up Maroon 5).
I left the shop and on the way back, realised what the guy had meant. LOL. I hardly read those mags. Seventeen, yes, because sis reads too. But the rest - only pick them up if they're around. Mostly I get those celeb mags - hot, Lime, Galaxie - for the news. Posters. Yum. Lime's still the best though. Galaxie has better posters, but the news in there isn't much. Except for Suzie Says, the rest is blah.
Watched Love Actually again yesterday. Atonement was first choice, but I was thinking that there was no need to go emo on a Friday and break out on the chocolate and Damien Rice. So didn't. Wonder how Thomas Sangster will be like in the Tintin movies. I can't believe he's already 17! 1990's baby! And he's older than me! ZOMG! And that Rodrigo Santoro! He look so much better with my second viewing! ZOMG!
And thanks to Chin Lei, I've just found out that Marion Cotillard was in A Very Long Engagement, playing the character of Tina Lombardi. Thought she did pretty well in that movie. That last scene with her was really memorable.
I realized I've come to love Wednesdays. Mostly because of this guy.

Still "squishable" :)
I would fangirl over Michael Johns if I could, but since people are already starting to think I have a weird something for older men (James McAvoy, Clive Owen, Gaspard Ulliel, etc.), I guess it's better to stick to someone nearer my age.
And with David Archuleta, he's just the right age!
One of the great questions that haunt my days: Why does 30 Seconds to Mars always produce really good videos, but their music isn't much to shout about?
Watch this if you haven't, A Beautiful Lie. Their other vids aren't bad at all too.
Jared Leto's eyes are amazing. But unfortunately, his voice isn't =/

4 Comments:
hmm....thanks for your advice on discworld! i've read all 3 of the tiffany aching ones now XD i want a fourth haha....thomas sangster doesn't look 17 at all! and nothing wrong having a taste for older men.... ;P i think i'm the same
donch worry.. i thought viggo was hawt in eastern promises 8080
and we all know how old he is.. = =
i finally finished watching "engagement".. sry i took so long!
Everytime I see that Beautiful Lie video on the TV I wish that Jared Leto would drop into one of those ice crevices and die.
Stephanie! =D You're welcome. It's weird that some of these actors around our age don't actually look like teenagers, heh :P I find it a bit creepy...
Hee. Older men XD
Chinny Lei!
That guy is my mother's age! That's why I freaked out! He's old enough to be my dad! Waaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!!!
Oh hi Eyeris!
I wish he does too, along with the rest of the band. Before they come out with more singles, or *shudder* another album.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home