Sometime in the afternoon
Listening to the new Panic at the Disco album right now, Pretty. Odd. (They've ditched the posey exclamation mark in their name.) Cover says a lot. And yeah, the songs have pretty odd names too, like The Green Gentleman and Mad as Rabbits. First single Nine in the Afternoon is just so kitschily happy, I love listening to it. I love the video! :) Brendan Urie looks the same as ever. Kitschy, but fun!
American Idol results last night kan. Chikezie's out...not that I'm surprised. He's cool and all, but he just doesn't get my attention...haih. Jason Castro in the bottom three for the first time - hah!
And David Archuleta's living a charmed life. Really.
Reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Everything is Illuminated. Very premium tome, this is. I guarantee that you'll be mirthful when perusing this worthy record of a very rigid search. And I didn't know Jonfen can be so carnal with his language too.
Right. Class tomorrow at nine.
I hate iTunes :(
American Idol results last night kan. Chikezie's out...not that I'm surprised. He's cool and all, but he just doesn't get my attention...haih. Jason Castro in the bottom three for the first time - hah!
And David Archuleta's living a charmed life. Really.
Reading Jonathan Safran Foer's Everything is Illuminated. Very premium tome, this is. I guarantee that you'll be mirthful when perusing this worthy record of a very rigid search. And I didn't know Jonfen can be so carnal with his language too.
Right. Class tomorrow at nine.
I hate iTunes :(

2 Comments:
aik, dinch know u bought jonfen 80
i've yet to finish reading my copy.
= =. alex perchov is recklessly funny, no? he guarantees that no z's will b manufactured <3
Keep forgetting to tell you! I got the 3-in-1 punya Penguin books, so it Jonfen came with Zadie Smith's White Teeth and Nick Hornby's How to be Good.
Alex...I was more surprised that Jonfen was the one who used so many obscenities!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home