Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The time

it takes for me to wait for the bus is your entire lunch hour.

it takes for me to wait for American Idol today is endless.

it takes for this guy to wow you, me and everybody is about 1.5 minutes.



Oh my gawd. I'm having fangirl moments over him wei.

Not...vaguely paedophilic, in case you were thinking that. He's my age!

*squeeee*

Haven't felt like this since my introduction to Matt. Or Gaspard Ulliel. Or James McAvoy.

Oh-kay. Heh.

It's funny, but even though Simon's really caustic in his comments, it's his that I usually listen to. Paula's are just...weird, incoherent stuff; she doesn't actually criticize anyone, come to think of it.

David Archuleta's rendition of The Long and Winding Road actually impressed my mum wei. She grew up listening to The Beatles what.

And yeah hah, Simon thought he was aaaaa-may-ziiiiiing!

I still want to pinch his cheeks. *grin* David's, that is.

Hmm. I'm actually watching TV.

Should have seen the look on my sister's face when I got up from a (truly well-deserved) nap and jumped to the TV for Idol. "You actually woke up to watch?!"

That, my dears, has never really happened before.

I need to get me a life XD

P.S. - Read this interview with Terry Pratchett. It's funny, and thought-provoking, and somehow...it just made me go a bit sniffy. Having one of your favourite authors suffering from an "incurable disease" isn't a good thing to happen at all, at all.

And if you have the moneh, then go here to read more.

(All links via post from Neil Gaiman's blog here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home