"What is this?"
"Smells like piss."
"It is piss!"
Wowee. V Day and I'm wondering how to write a 1000-word speech on global warming. So romantic.
Funny thing, the atmosphere taklah so meriah this year. The fad with couples wearing matching shirts seems to be a thing of the past...well I didn't see many (in fact, none at all) around SS15. And there weren't many huge gargantuan bouquets - most I saw were single roses.
Donch worry, you're not the only...er...single. I didn't get anything too <3 Expected lar.
*This is where I might add in self-deprecating humour, and call the whole V Day business a sham - but not this year, baby, not this year.*
And aiks - guess who's gone to the Land Down Under =( this is way too fast!
I still think V Day's an over-commercialized day though. I mean - why only flowers and chocolates and jewellery? What happened to good old love letters and weird little cards and trinkets you made yourself (and costing much less too)? But I'll leave it lah - why go grouchy when you can just join them?
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got two essays to write.
BLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.
"It is piss!"
Wowee. V Day and I'm wondering how to write a 1000-word speech on global warming. So romantic.
Funny thing, the atmosphere taklah so meriah this year. The fad with couples wearing matching shirts seems to be a thing of the past...well I didn't see many (in fact, none at all) around SS15. And there weren't many huge gargantuan bouquets - most I saw were single roses.
Donch worry, you're not the only...er...single. I didn't get anything too <3 Expected lar.
*This is where I might add in self-deprecating humour, and call the whole V Day business a sham - but not this year, baby, not this year.*
And aiks - guess who's gone to the Land Down Under =( this is way too fast!
I still think V Day's an over-commercialized day though. I mean - why only flowers and chocolates and jewellery? What happened to good old love letters and weird little cards and trinkets you made yourself (and costing much less too)? But I'll leave it lah - why go grouchy when you can just join them?
Now if you'll excuse me, I've got two essays to write.
BLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH.

1 Comments:
miss him eh you?
*wink*
hahaha~
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home