Eeeeeeek
This is what my brain looks like after nearly 3 hours of trying to make sense of quadric surfaces.

This is what my brain sounds like after the ordeal.
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
H
H
H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
My brain hurts.
My finger hurts.
My gums hurt.
I hate them all.
I hate Maths.
I hetchew.
"Life," said Marvin dolefully, "loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
*It's my blog and I can talk whatever rubbish I want :)*

This is what my brain sounds like after the ordeal.
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
H
H
H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
My brain hurts.
My finger hurts.
My gums hurt.
I hate them all.
I hate Maths.
I hetchew.
"Life," said Marvin dolefully, "loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
*It's my blog and I can talk whatever rubbish I want :)*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home