Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy birthday, 2008!

Nah, won't go into the whole "oh my, how have I grown" post about the past year. Wrote about it already in my private journal, and funnily enough, I don't seem to have grown much. Maybe horizontally perhaps, not vertically because I'm past that stage, and as for mentally, spiritually, psychologically...meh, no way.

College starts tomorrow. Not exactly complaining, because two months of doing nothing at home is seriously annoying me.

On another entirely unrelated note, "jojo" needs to be shot with a Point-of-view gun, as seen in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Repeatedly.

Meanwhile, beneath Deep Thought, Zaphod, Trillian, and Ford find the Point-of-view gun, the object sought by Humma Kavula. According to the Guide, it was built by Deep Thought for a council of angry housewives who were tired of ending arguments by complaining to husbands that "you just don't get it, do you?" When fired, the Point-of-view gun causes the target to experience the point of view of the wielder.

From Wiki. Because people think I'd consult it for everything. It has nearly everything I need to know, anyway. And it's free. Need I say more?

We can all use that gun, seriously. For the good of mankind*.

*because womankind has to put up with them all the time

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And may you see more of Tom Sturridge in cinemas this year!

2 Comments:

Blogger - pY - said...

Hie! Happy new year! Was wondering, did you happen to take your driving test on the 31st? cos I kinda heard your name being called! =P

-peiyi

5:36 pm, January 02, 2008  
Blogger Lynn said...

Hi Pei Yi! :)

Happy new year to you too!

Er...no, I haven't taken the test yet, still learning.

Then again, my name's pretty common... :P

7:53 pm, January 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home