Thursday, December 13, 2007

Elementary penguin singin' Hare Krishna ~

Methinks someone was on drugs when he wrote this song.

I love The Beatles' I am the Walrus!

And Bono's version was awesome.

And it has really super weird lyrics. Wheeeeeeee!

Just got back from my first driving lesson :)

Engine died once at the traffic lights. No worries. I started laughing, for some reason.

Got honked at once or twice. Didn't really bother, since I was having more of a "sod you, you've been through this before too" mentality towards other drivers on the road.

Jim Sturgess was really good in Across the Universe :) Kinda cute samore. And he could really sing!

Eoin Colfer just announced the title of the 6th Artemis Fowl book - The Time Paradox. Due to be released on 15th July 2008, and the plot goes: “Artemis has to go back in time to defeat his most dangerous foe, his younger, and less amiable self.” Let's see how you handle yourself then, Mr. Arty.

Plus Colfer's working on a sequel to The Supernaturalist...article here.

Goo goo g'joob
Goo goo g'joob


It's stuck in my heeeeeeaaaaaaad ~

I am the Eggman
They are the Eggmen
I am the Walrus, Goo goo g'joob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home