Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Because Surekha thinks I'm cute!

Got tagged by Surekha!

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

1. I love Discworld.

2. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night, it's like mental fireworks are going off in my head. I'll get super cool ideas (at 3 AM, every idea seems cool), and carry out long conversations with myself (which are usually humorous) but come morning, I usually can't remember a single thing.

It's not the nightmares that keep me awake...it's the whole weirdness of it.

3. I make lists of lots of things. Not your standard everyday lists like "What I have to achieve by 25", but more like "What I hate about this person" and "Why Deathly Hallows turned out so awesome". Even in my personal journal.

4. I still wonder why people think I write well. (No, seriously, I do. Why ah?)

5. I usually try not to tell jokes unnecessarily unless I can write it down, or I'm sure that people will understand...or else I'll just get 'What?' and a slightly constipated expression from the listener.

And nothing deflates the humour as much as people thinking you're just weird.

Not lame, not sad...but weird.

6. I frown whenever I think. (And it's not just you who says it, man.) And the funny thing is, I'm not angry with what I'm thinking most of the time. Usually it can go like, "42. Hmmm. The answer to life, the Universe and everything. I wonder why it's 42. Sure Douglas Adams said it was random, but what if it turns out that 42 was the perfect number and mathematicians were able to prove it in the future?" I didn't realise that most people interpreted it as some annoyed look.

Or maybe they think I'm terminally constipated.

7. I quote from books all the time in my journal and analyze those bits. From a personal point of view of course, because I'm not as good as those literary critics who will take apart nearly everything...

8. I like mint chocolate chip ice-cream. Most people tell me it tastes like Colgate.

I happen to like the minty taste of Colgate, thank you. Beats Darlie every time.

I tag:

(Surekha's stolen half my usual tag list)

1. Matt Bellamy - because you play the guitar like how you would play...a...lady... (am I quoting someone here?)

2. Gaspard Ulliel - because you are very awesomely hot

3. James McAvoy - because you're a talented actor and I loved the recent interview you did to promote Atonement

4. Artemis Fowl - because you're an evil boy genius who needs to rediscover his evil

5. Harry Potter - because you should be dead by now

6. The Librarian - because you share my love of books, though most of the answers you give would probably be "ook"

7. Tiffany Aching - because you're...cool ;)

Watched Across the Universe.

Definitely weird. Liked it a lot.

Not censored at all. Maybe the Film Censorship Board didn't manage to get past the weirdness XD

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because u write honestly...i enjoy your writing too. ur persepctives are so refreshing!!!! and humorous....and u converted me into a Discworld fan! (dang!)

steph

ps. reading wintersmith now but skipped a hat full of sky. do u have it?

4:30 pm, December 22, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Stephanie!

Heard you're back!

Yep, I have all the Tiffany Aching books. You're welcome to borrow it! :)

Thanks for the comment! =D

10:56 pm, December 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home