Monday, November 26, 2007

One hundred years of boredom

Thought this was going to be the crappiest day so far during my holidays.

But no!

Watched Adaptation, and seriously, it was weirder than Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. To me lar, anyway :) The writer writing himself into the story - I like that.

Anyway, it was boring today, very.

But - !

Going to Borders tomorrow. The President's Cup (formerly Ong Kee Hui) swimming competition will finally end tomorrow after a looooong weekend. Maybe I was bored because my sister wasn't at home today...ahem. Don't tell her. Right, so the dinner will be in Berjaya hotel or something. And I can go to Borders while she's at the dinner! *squeals*

Right right. I can cross off "go to Borders" in my list of things to do. And replace it with...

"go to Borders for the second/third time"

Er yeah.

I'm mostly happy, because - because -

I have breached the 40 000 word mark in my Nano!

Do you know how much angst I went through just to get there?

Of course you do, because I've been reporting it <3

Oh well, less than a week to reach 50 000.

This is the last gasp!

Last breath!

Last 25 metres!

Head below water, head below water!

Don't breathe, don't breathe!

Faster faster faster!

*iz dead*

Right. It's only Nano. No big deal, right?

Yeah right :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home