D'you really want the truth?
Not really. Because I feel like slapping myself. And heading desks and other bits of furniture.
Right. I'm feeling really guilty. But. This is another review. About Pratchett's The Truth. (My gods, the irony!)
Things I Liked:
1. Stop the press!
2. Lookit the press!
3. Lord Vetinari!
4. William de Worde!
5. Goodmountain! (which, methinks, is a literal translation of Gutenberg maybe?)
6. News!
7. Humorous vegetables? Not really...
8. Gaspode!
9. Vimes!
10. Otto Chriek!
11. the Mk II Dis-organizer!
Seriously fun read. 8/10.
I -ing hate my dialogue in the Nano novel. But I'm going to stick to it till I'm done. Even if the computer dies of shock.
Right. I'm feeling really guilty. But. This is another review. About Pratchett's The Truth. (My gods, the irony!)
Things I Liked:
1. Stop the press!
2. Lookit the press!
3. Lord Vetinari!
4. William de Worde!
5. Goodmountain! (which, methinks, is a literal translation of Gutenberg maybe?)
6. News!
7. Humorous vegetables? Not really...
8. Gaspode!
9. Vimes!
10. Otto Chriek!
11. the Mk II Dis-organizer!
Seriously fun read. 8/10.
I -ing hate my dialogue in the Nano novel. But I'm going to stick to it till I'm done. Even if the computer dies of shock.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home