"But remember it was Witch Week."
5th of November today. Wonder whether Astro would be showing a certain movie, but I'm too arsed to check.
Realised that something was trying to tell me to read Witch Week today. Nothing occult, mind, it's just that I thought about it before falling asleep last night.
And now I've got this bloody headache...from eating chocolate. Can't I even have a little caffeine for once without feeling like my head's about to fall off?! I can't finish a cup of coffee without getting a mild headache about an hour later. That is so unfair.
From Wiki: "Chocolate derived from cocoa contains a small amount of caffeine. The weak stimulant effect of chocolate may be due to a combination of theobromine and theophylline as well as caffeine. Chocolate contains too little of these compounds for a reasonable serving to create effects in humans that are on par with coffee. A typical 28-gram serving of a milk chocolate bar has about as much caffeine as a cup of decaffeinated coffee."
Yeah well, it still ain't fair.
I think I'm stressing out - slightly - from Nanowrimo. Doesn't make sense eh?
Plus, all this time at home is driving me nuts. I would rather go back to college for classes - even wait at the bus stop for that stupid irregular bus - than to stay at home (with my sister too, oh noes) for two whole months...
I hate government websites. They look pretty, they sound so cool, and the links don't show you where to go, AND they don't load properly.
And the stupid NS site is giving me problems again.
JUST SEND THE DAMN LETTER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh cool. Wiki has an article for NS too. With a list of trainee fatalities from 2004 to this year. Jolly.
I hope the stupid NS site server crashes.
But maybe it already did.
Not that I'm going anyway :) Didn't think about the PTS students when you implemented the program, did you now?
And on a happier note -
I finally watched The Nightmare Before Christmas!
Things I Like:
1. very cool scenes
2. Sally
3. the ickiness and goriness
4. music!
5. lyrics
6. Oogie Boogie man
7. the dark comedy (like har har)
8. the sickness of everything
9. Jack Skellington's long skinny limbs
Things I Didn't Like:
1. Jack's ego
2. Jack's vanity
3. Jack's unfortunate liking for melodrama
4. How come everyone likes Jack anyway? What happened to Sally?
5. Sally's pining for Jack
6. happy ever after ending
Sally shouldn't have gone with Jack. The guy's an ass, and a vain one at that. I give this...7/10.
Corpse Bride is still the best. Victor was more likeable than Jack, and Emily was so sweet and tragic too. Not one of my favourite movies, this Nightmare.
And on, on to Sweeney Todd!
Realised that something was trying to tell me to read Witch Week today. Nothing occult, mind, it's just that I thought about it before falling asleep last night.
And now I've got this bloody headache...from eating chocolate. Can't I even have a little caffeine for once without feeling like my head's about to fall off?! I can't finish a cup of coffee without getting a mild headache about an hour later. That is so unfair.
From Wiki: "Chocolate derived from cocoa contains a small amount of caffeine. The weak stimulant effect of chocolate may be due to a combination of theobromine and theophylline as well as caffeine. Chocolate contains too little of these compounds for a reasonable serving to create effects in humans that are on par with coffee. A typical 28-gram serving of a milk chocolate bar has about as much caffeine as a cup of decaffeinated coffee."
Yeah well, it still ain't fair.
I think I'm stressing out - slightly - from Nanowrimo. Doesn't make sense eh?
Plus, all this time at home is driving me nuts. I would rather go back to college for classes - even wait at the bus stop for that stupid irregular bus - than to stay at home (with my sister too, oh noes) for two whole months...
I hate government websites. They look pretty, they sound so cool, and the links don't show you where to go, AND they don't load properly.
And the stupid NS site is giving me problems again.
JUST SEND THE DAMN LETTER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh cool. Wiki has an article for NS too. With a list of trainee fatalities from 2004 to this year. Jolly.
I hope the stupid NS site server crashes.
But maybe it already did.
Not that I'm going anyway :) Didn't think about the PTS students when you implemented the program, did you now?
And on a happier note -
I finally watched The Nightmare Before Christmas!
Things I Like:
1. very cool scenes
2. Sally
3. the ickiness and goriness
4. music!
5. lyrics
6. Oogie Boogie man
7. the dark comedy (like har har)
8. the sickness of everything
9. Jack Skellington's long skinny limbs
Things I Didn't Like:
1. Jack's ego
2. Jack's vanity
3. Jack's unfortunate liking for melodrama
4. How come everyone likes Jack anyway? What happened to Sally?
5. Sally's pining for Jack
6. happy ever after ending
Sally shouldn't have gone with Jack. The guy's an ass, and a vain one at that. I give this...7/10.
Corpse Bride is still the best. Victor was more likeable than Jack, and Emily was so sweet and tragic too. Not one of my favourite movies, this Nightmare.
And on, on to Sweeney Todd!

1 Comments:
lol... PTS is outdated now... so don't need to worry bout you guys~ hehehe....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home