Thursday, October 25, 2007

S'amazin', once you get right down to it

It's this kind of thought which makes for boring reading anywhere, those blog posts which turn up as unpleasantly as a cricket in your drink when you least expect it. (It did happen to me once, see, and there was no point in screaming blue murder over the dead thing in my Coke. WHAT, as Death would put it, WOULD BE THE POINT?) Or to put it briefly, like a Malaysian traffic jam, hur hur.

Anyway, someone remarked just now that McDonald's seems to be a popular meeting place with people these days. I was thinking, "Yeah...it's amazing how people would believe that you're only going there for a meeting when you say you're meeting at McD's. They would think that no hanky-panky would definitely be involved. They are only partially correct. The hanky may come into use, especially in the vicinity of small excitable kids on drugs, or in the event that you're unfortunate enough to get the table formerly occupied by a herd of ravenous rhinos. The panky though, I'm not too sure about."

Which goes to show, yet again, that I have a pretty sick sense of humour, and that I have a total incapacity to understand that random thoughts do not equate interesting blog posts when no pictures of my food or sister are included.

Stick me somewhere with lots of books, hey, and show me the money. I'll give up blogging for life, I swear. And memes too.

But this is, as they say, a hollow promise, though I wonder why promises would be hollow, when they're not filled anyway.

Eat hot sauce!

OH. DRAMA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home