Why the hell it means so much to me
I need a new hobby. Preferably something not involving the Internet. Don't suggest cross-stitch, been there, don't that. It wasn't pretty.
Power failure in SS15 today, so class ended early. And miraculously, it hasn't rained till now. Considering how it's been pouring every day here - morning, afternoon, night - this is something of a miracle. Looks like another storm is on the way though.
I need to find other kinds of music besides emo...friend just called me emo this morning. Major emo. Oh well, not surprising, but there you have it. I've been avoiding Damien Rice though. She's been insisting that only emo people would listen to his music :P
I need to stop reading emo books too. Atonement and Possession aren't doing anything to help things. I NEED MORE PRATCHETT!! Finals next week. Mengada sial. So that's another week to wait. I CAN'T WAIT, d'you hear me? And I'd have to visit Borders or Megamall, because the bookshops around here don't have decent stocks of Pratchett. They have a lot of Deathly Hallows which nobody seems to want to buy now, strangely.
I feel like someone's just run off with my favourite book, or stole all my Discworld and Artemis Fowl novels. There isn't any chocolate at home, worst luck. I haven't had chocolate in about a month. I assure you, this is highly irregular.
Light.fm giving out free passes to Stardust. Do I wait for you guys till mid-November or go after my exams? *broods* I've been waiting since August. And there's so many other movies to watch. *broods some more* Anyone up for movie marathon?
I've run out of ideas for Nanowrimo, and this is, as expected, depressing.
I'm currently obsessed with The Beatles's Across The Universe. Already have the Rufus Wainwright and Fiona Apple covers, but the original is still the best. Makes a nice title for a story, or something. Across the universe.
I know sometimes your life is a bitch
Yes Jamie. Now go change my life.
On a Sunday, on a Sunday ~
Power failure in SS15 today, so class ended early. And miraculously, it hasn't rained till now. Considering how it's been pouring every day here - morning, afternoon, night - this is something of a miracle. Looks like another storm is on the way though.
I need to find other kinds of music besides emo...friend just called me emo this morning. Major emo. Oh well, not surprising, but there you have it. I've been avoiding Damien Rice though. She's been insisting that only emo people would listen to his music :P
I need to stop reading emo books too. Atonement and Possession aren't doing anything to help things. I NEED MORE PRATCHETT!! Finals next week. Mengada sial. So that's another week to wait. I CAN'T WAIT, d'you hear me? And I'd have to visit Borders or Megamall, because the bookshops around here don't have decent stocks of Pratchett. They have a lot of Deathly Hallows which nobody seems to want to buy now, strangely.
I feel like someone's just run off with my favourite book, or stole all my Discworld and Artemis Fowl novels. There isn't any chocolate at home, worst luck. I haven't had chocolate in about a month. I assure you, this is highly irregular.
Light.fm giving out free passes to Stardust. Do I wait for you guys till mid-November or go after my exams? *broods* I've been waiting since August. And there's so many other movies to watch. *broods some more* Anyone up for movie marathon?
I've run out of ideas for Nanowrimo, and this is, as expected, depressing.
I'm currently obsessed with The Beatles's Across The Universe. Already have the Rufus Wainwright and Fiona Apple covers, but the original is still the best. Makes a nice title for a story, or something. Across the universe.
I know sometimes your life is a bitch
Yes Jamie. Now go change my life.
On a Sunday, on a Sunday ~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home