"Can we kick ass, or can we kick ass!"
So sez the Dean of Unseen University.
I AM SO HAPPY.
ECSTATIC.
SO HAPPY -
that I'm actually blogging about how happy I am.
What a day.
ARGH.
Lesson to remember -
DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS TILL THE LAST MINUTE.
I'm...
...speechless.
Well partly because I didn't do anything much for the assignment, besides writing about the unemployment rate in Malaysia.
See Yuvha, this is Macroeconomics. I almost done dah :) Don't worry, you'll have your turn later.
Pratchett's Reaper Man is turning out to be a very fun read. So FUN! See, it has -
1. Lots of Death
2. The introduction of the asqueakable Death of Rats
3. Death trying to be human
4. the wizards of Unseen University
5. Yo yo yo yos!
6. the Bursaaaaaaaaaaar!
7. the Librarian (orang-utan, never ever call him a monkey)
8. lots of footnotes (I like footnotes; they're usually more interesting than the actual text itself)
9. Windle Poons
10. I say, Death Rights! Equal Rights for the Dead!
Yes yes, roll your eyes, I'm actually reading Pratchett in this tragic time of crisis.
Nine Emperor God Festival starting today - no wait, yesterday. Nine days of rain apparently. How jolly.
Finals in less than two weeks.
Beware of Mrs. Cake*.
*And don't ask "Who is Mrs. Cake?" You wouldn't want to know. If you did, you wish you hadn't. Trust me, even the Post Office bans her.
I AM SO HAPPY.
ECSTATIC.
SO HAPPY -
that I'm actually blogging about how happy I am.
What a day.
ARGH.
Lesson to remember -
DO NOT EVER LEAVE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS TILL THE LAST MINUTE.
I'm...
...speechless.
Well partly because I didn't do anything much for the assignment, besides writing about the unemployment rate in Malaysia.
See Yuvha, this is Macroeconomics. I almost done dah :) Don't worry, you'll have your turn later.
Pratchett's Reaper Man is turning out to be a very fun read. So FUN! See, it has -
1. Lots of Death
2. The introduction of the asqueakable Death of Rats
3. Death trying to be human
4. the wizards of Unseen University
5. Yo yo yo yos!
6. the Bursaaaaaaaaaaar!
7. the Librarian (orang-utan, never ever call him a monkey)
8. lots of footnotes (I like footnotes; they're usually more interesting than the actual text itself)
9. Windle Poons
10. I say, Death Rights! Equal Rights for the Dead!
Yes yes, roll your eyes, I'm actually reading Pratchett in this tragic time of crisis.
Nine Emperor God Festival starting today - no wait, yesterday. Nine days of rain apparently. How jolly.
Finals in less than two weeks.
Beware of Mrs. Cake*.
*And don't ask "Who is Mrs. Cake?" You wouldn't want to know. If you did, you wish you hadn't. Trust me, even the Post Office bans her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home