This is a major rant
I am so pissed with Accounts.
No wait.
So blardy pissed.
So blardy pissed doesn't even cover it.
I am ANNOYED.
No.
INFURIATED.
No wait.
ABSOEFFINGLUTELY FURIOUS.
Yeah, that.
I've just finished it.
Homework at 12.30 a.m.
I didn't even do my homework this late last year.
In fact, I think I didn't do much homework except Add Maths.
Who cares whether someone's going to pay you for your Merchandise, hah?
WHO CARES?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't care if you never get your money back!
I don't care if your Bad Debts are worth gazillion trillion berjillion juta-juta whatever nonsense beyond the limits of infinity -
cnv127318u3874932841$&*()*(&&%%$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't.
Panic.
DON'T PANIC.
Yes. That.
And Econs test today.
WHAT WAS GOING ON?!
I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MONEY SUPPLY CAUSES AN INFLATION RATE OF MORE THAN 1000% IN ONE YEAR*!
Ooo. Haha. Didja know that they're building a highway route connecting to the main road in USJ 3A?
Yep. Imagine the congestion when the road opens. I mean, heck, the intersection at USJ 3/1 is packed every single day, and if people were to use the routes here (takda toll kan), imagine the chaos.
And now they're building more apartments in SS 15, and the jam is that bad already - next thing you know, I'll be cycling to college. Whee.
*Really. It happens. Look at these bits of info from Wiki on the Zimbabwe dollar -
Inflation reached 624% in early 2004, then fell back to low triple digits before surging to 1,281.1% in December 2006. If policies do not change, the IMF has predicted an inflation rate of over 5,000% for the year 2007 and 6,400% for 2008.
On 2007-06-21, the American ambassador to Zimbabwe, Christopher Dell, told the Guardian newspaper that inflation could reach 1.5 million per cent by the end of the year. The current unofficial inflation rate is above 11,000%, and the black-market exchange rate is Z$400,000 to the pound.
On 2007-07-27, the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) said its recent calculations for the monthly expenditure for an urban family of six showed that inflation for the month of June was more than 13,000%. The Central Statistical Office (CSO), the official source of Consumer Price Index numbers, had not released its figures since February (2007) when it reported annual inflation at 1,729%.
In Sept. 2007 the RBZ / CSO announced an official inflation rate of 6,592.8% for August 2007. Private estimates are as high as 20,000%.
Read a report on this sometime back...maybe last year or the year before. What impressed me was the inflation rate, I think - 1000% and rising. You could withdraw Z$1000 from the bank, and maybe keep it for one day, and when you go out to buy bread the next day, the money might not even be enough for one loaf. Seriously. Or maybe on the same day too.
Seems that one of the causes was the very large amount of currency printed in a short time. Economics...fascinating. Not so fascinating when you have no idea what your test questions are asking for. So mengada sial, I tell you.
On a another much, much happier note -
We have taken a giant step to the stars!
To infinity, and beyond!
Who are you calling weird?
No wait.
So blardy pissed.
So blardy pissed doesn't even cover it.
I am ANNOYED.
No.
INFURIATED.
No wait.
ABSOEFFINGLUTELY FURIOUS.
Yeah, that.
I've just finished it.
Homework at 12.30 a.m.
I didn't even do my homework this late last year.
In fact, I think I didn't do much homework except Add Maths.
Who cares whether someone's going to pay you for your Merchandise, hah?
WHO CARES?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't care if you never get your money back!
I don't care if your Bad Debts are worth gazillion trillion berjillion juta-juta whatever nonsense beyond the limits of infinity -
cnv127318u3874932841$&*()*(&&%%$%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't.
Panic.
DON'T PANIC.
Yes. That.
And Econs test today.
WHAT WAS GOING ON?!
I DON'T CARE IF YOUR MONEY SUPPLY CAUSES AN INFLATION RATE OF MORE THAN 1000% IN ONE YEAR*!
Ooo. Haha. Didja know that they're building a highway route connecting to the main road in USJ 3A?
Yep. Imagine the congestion when the road opens. I mean, heck, the intersection at USJ 3/1 is packed every single day, and if people were to use the routes here (takda toll kan), imagine the chaos.
And now they're building more apartments in SS 15, and the jam is that bad already - next thing you know, I'll be cycling to college. Whee.
*Really. It happens. Look at these bits of info from Wiki on the Zimbabwe dollar -
Inflation reached 624% in early 2004, then fell back to low triple digits before surging to 1,281.1% in December 2006. If policies do not change, the IMF has predicted an inflation rate of over 5,000% for the year 2007 and 6,400% for 2008.
On 2007-06-21, the American ambassador to Zimbabwe, Christopher Dell, told the Guardian newspaper that inflation could reach 1.5 million per cent by the end of the year. The current unofficial inflation rate is above 11,000%, and the black-market exchange rate is Z$400,000 to the pound.
On 2007-07-27, the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) said its recent calculations for the monthly expenditure for an urban family of six showed that inflation for the month of June was more than 13,000%. The Central Statistical Office (CSO), the official source of Consumer Price Index numbers, had not released its figures since February (2007) when it reported annual inflation at 1,729%.
In Sept. 2007 the RBZ / CSO announced an official inflation rate of 6,592.8% for August 2007. Private estimates are as high as 20,000%.
Read a report on this sometime back...maybe last year or the year before. What impressed me was the inflation rate, I think - 1000% and rising. You could withdraw Z$1000 from the bank, and maybe keep it for one day, and when you go out to buy bread the next day, the money might not even be enough for one loaf. Seriously. Or maybe on the same day too.
Seems that one of the causes was the very large amount of currency printed in a short time. Economics...fascinating. Not so fascinating when you have no idea what your test questions are asking for. So mengada sial, I tell you.
On a another much, much happier note -
We have taken a giant step to the stars!
To infinity, and beyond!
Who are you calling weird?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home