Friday, September 28, 2007

1, 2, 3, 4, tell me that you love me more

I got tagged by Grace Tan! =D

Can't sleep. Combination of roti telur with kari ayam and teh tarik always has this effect on me. What would I do without them in the future...

Here goes.

Seven things to be done before my death.

1. Graduate
2. Become a professional
3. Learn to speak confidently (in conversations too)
4. Get an orange kitty
5. Write something I won't want to tear up in five years' time
6. Tell my friends how much I love them (I'm telling you now :)
7. Go to a Jamie Cullum concert

Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.

1. Suicide
2. Smoke
3. One night stands
4. Abandon my parents and sister
5. Betray my friends
6. Marry because someone forced me
7. Stop writing

Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.

1. Surf the net
2. Sleep
3. Read
4. Write
5. Blog
6. Daydream
7. Squeal

Seven fave sentences/quotes. (/expressions)

1. Mengada sial!
2. Really?
3. Eh where can wan?!
4. How ironic.
5. Ah well.
6. Anyway...
7. Oooo

Seven favourite songs from all time

1. All at Sea - Jamie Cullum
2. Time is Running Out - Muse
3. Special Needs - Placebo
4. Under the Weather - KT Tunstall
5. Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
6. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
7. Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.

1. Attack my family - verbally, physically, etc.
2. Insult me
3. Invade my privacy
4. Take me for granted
5. Insult my friends
6. Mistreat cats
7. Force me to do something

Seven people to tag.

1. Ainaa
2. Yuvha
3. La La Stanley
4. Gaspard Ulliel
5. You
6. Me
7. and Everyone we know

Right. Almost 2 a.m. I have Philip Pullman to read :D Hard to believe that Northern Lights was first published in 1995!

I have almost ruined the plot of Golden Compass for two people, and some minor plot details of The Amber Spyglass to another. An unfortunate tendency to sound painfully clever, I'm afraid :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

Pleaasseee lend me the Golden Compass! :P Wait. Rude way of asking

May I borrow your Golden Compass when I'm back??

The difference between GC and Northern Lights is just the title kan??

3:02 am, September 29, 2007  
Blogger Lynn said...

Grace! :D

I bought the three-in-one version, so the whole trilogy is in one book.

Will lend it to you when I'm done, which would be verrrryyy soon. Definitely!

Yep, the difference is just the title. The Americans wanted something different from the Brits :P

10:17 am, September 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home