Kitteh has more books
Went to the Times Warehouse Sale just now. Dizzying, not because the prices were so good, but because the books were all stacked on tables without any proper order. Fiction mingling with feng shui. Mana boleh kan.
Prices weren't that great for the latest titles - they had all the Paulo Coelho's books, but they were going for about RM27. Just a few ringgit off, and wasn't tempting enough for me to get any. The older titles' prices were good though - 8 to 15 bucks for paperbacks, and some in very good condition. The titles might not be familiar though, but I definitely wasn't complaining. And they had the buy 3 for 2 deal like Borders. And HP7 was going for 66 bucks. (Surplus eh?)
Anyway, managed to get -
1. Abhorsen - Garth Nix (YES! My trilogy is complete! How come it was relegated to the side ah? Mana boleh! Not complaining about the cheaper price though :P)
2. Bettany's Book - Thomas Keneally
3. Murder on the Leviathan - Boris Akunin
4. Touching Earth - Rani Manicka
Pretty good haul, all under 50 bucks.
Not going to touch them until I'm done with Pullman and Cuckoo.
Nope, not going to touch them.
Not even going to open them.
Saw Starter for Ten, the book just now. Didn't get it, it was looking pretty tattered. Sides...someone else has it eh?
Ah. That Abhorsen book. I've been waiting.
Must. Not. Read.
Got. Test.
Yeah right!
And this, of course, is the very gorgeous, drop dead handsome, *I think I'm going to die by looking at him* Gaspard Ulliel! Go watch him in A Very Long Engagement.
Oh and guys, don't get yourself into a squeal fest involving two or more girls. Trust me, it isn't pwetty.
Doesn't he make you wanna sob and collapse at the knees? =D
Prices weren't that great for the latest titles - they had all the Paulo Coelho's books, but they were going for about RM27. Just a few ringgit off, and wasn't tempting enough for me to get any. The older titles' prices were good though - 8 to 15 bucks for paperbacks, and some in very good condition. The titles might not be familiar though, but I definitely wasn't complaining. And they had the buy 3 for 2 deal like Borders. And HP7 was going for 66 bucks. (Surplus eh?)
Anyway, managed to get -
1. Abhorsen - Garth Nix (YES! My trilogy is complete! How come it was relegated to the side ah? Mana boleh! Not complaining about the cheaper price though :P)
2. Bettany's Book - Thomas Keneally
3. Murder on the Leviathan - Boris Akunin
4. Touching Earth - Rani Manicka
Pretty good haul, all under 50 bucks.
Not going to touch them until I'm done with Pullman and Cuckoo.
Nope, not going to touch them.
Not even going to open them.
Saw Starter for Ten, the book just now. Didn't get it, it was looking pretty tattered. Sides...someone else has it eh?
Ah. That Abhorsen book. I've been waiting.
Must. Not. Read.
Got. Test.
Yeah right!
And this, of course, is the very gorgeous, drop dead handsome, *I think I'm going to die by looking at him* Gaspard Ulliel! Go watch him in A Very Long Engagement.
Oh and guys, don't get yourself into a squeal fest involving two or more girls. Trust me, it isn't pwetty.
Doesn't he make you wanna sob and collapse at the knees? =D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home