Headdesk moment #4
My phone. Has bailed out on me.
No sound. Doesn't have any sound. Maybe the internal electronic components decided to die because they couldn't take my stupid ringtone anymore.
Er, it's Muse's New Born, composed on my...composer.
So now I have to switch it to vibrating mode, but I don't like my phone to vibrate in my pocket because it feels...weird.
Leave out whatever thoughts you have right now.
*headdesk*
Three years and now you decide to betray me!
How dare you!
Anyway. Was talking to Winda just now (if you're reading this, Winda, I'm afraid I have a bad habit of reporting random convos on my blog :P), and we were discussing about Helen of Troy.
Q: Who died and made Helen the "most beautiful woman in the world"? WHO decided that she was the most beautiful huh?
A: (Winda's answer) The Greeks did a referendum, got people to vote, and came to the conclusion that everyone agreed that Helen's beauty was the best in the world.
Yeah well, I doubt that all men had the same preference for women back then. Same as now right?
Right?
[I am going to MURDER that neighbour's kid who can't stop blowing that infernal whistle. STFU!]
Q: Why did Paris want Helen instead of the power and wisdom offered to him?
A: (my answer really) Paris - like all men - thought he'd be DA BEST once he got the hottest chick on the planet. *male ego, hem hem* Turns out he was wrong because...ooo guess what? Guess what?...he started the Trojan War!
Went to Subang Square just now with Winda too. I got:
1. Becoming Jane
2. Adaptation
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. A Very Long Engagement
5. Starter for Ten
James McAvoy is in the first and last movies!
YES!
AHAHAHAAHAHA
Chin Lei told me that she hetch me.
Nyahahahaha.
Do I hear movie day?
No sound. Doesn't have any sound. Maybe the internal electronic components decided to die because they couldn't take my stupid ringtone anymore.
Er, it's Muse's New Born, composed on my...composer.
So now I have to switch it to vibrating mode, but I don't like my phone to vibrate in my pocket because it feels...weird.
*headdesk*
Three years and now you decide to betray me!
How dare you!
Anyway. Was talking to Winda just now (if you're reading this, Winda, I'm afraid I have a bad habit of reporting random convos on my blog :P), and we were discussing about Helen of Troy.
Q: Who died and made Helen the "most beautiful woman in the world"? WHO decided that she was the most beautiful huh?
A: (Winda's answer) The Greeks did a referendum, got people to vote, and came to the conclusion that everyone agreed that Helen's beauty was the best in the world.
Yeah well, I doubt that all men had the same preference for women back then. Same as now right?
Right?
[I am going to MURDER that neighbour's kid who can't stop blowing that infernal whistle. STFU!]
Q: Why did Paris want Helen instead of the power and wisdom offered to him?
A: (my answer really) Paris - like all men - thought he'd be DA BEST once he got the hottest chick on the planet. *male ego, hem hem* Turns out he was wrong because...ooo guess what? Guess what?...he started the Trojan War!
Went to Subang Square just now with Winda too. I got:
1. Becoming Jane
2. Adaptation
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
4. A Very Long Engagement
5. Starter for Ten
James McAvoy is in the first and last movies!
YES!
AHAHAHAAHAHA
Chin Lei told me that she hetch me.
Nyahahahaha.
Do I hear movie day?

6 Comments:
How come they don't have 4 and 5 the last time I checked? Grr.
they didn't*
I salute your phone. Good choice!
Ahahaha. Very funny.
What if there's an emergency and I didn't hear hah? How how?
I'm lucky, see, I know when to go to get them.
Gaspard Ulliel and James McAvoy! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
quick, go watch "a very long engagement"
i wanna drool over gaspard ulliel :P
OMG CHIN LEI YOU TOO GASPGURGLEFOAM.
Eh why my blog so popular wan, like chatting place only
I watched BECOMING JANE!
OMG, MCAVOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home