People!
There'll be a live telecast tonight on RTM1 of the Merdeka celebration in Kuching. Looks like so many popular artistes will be performing, and a...Sultan's going to be there too (I can't remember who it is...they seem to have either very long names or similar ones, you notice?). It'll start at 8.30 p.m.
And our very own Grace Tan Huimin will be performing in the choir! (She's been practising for weeks now...but it hasn't rained much, has it? ;)
Go watch go watch!
Ooo, and more good news. KT Tunstall's new album Drastic Fantastic is out today! Really good review in The Star. Either way, I'm still going to get it.
Started reading Philip Pullman's The Northern Compass. Am already hooked. I want my own daemon!
High School Musical 2 last night. And Ryan turns out to be a pretty decent guy! Yay! He's better looking than Troy/Zac Efron. Don't argue with me if you want to. Come on lah, Ryan Evans has some pretty cool moves - he can dance so awesomely well. That baseball scene! *squeal* Oh great, a new faaaaaandooommmmmm......
And our very own Grace Tan Huimin will be performing in the choir! (She's been practising for weeks now...but it hasn't rained much, has it? ;)
Go watch go watch!
Ooo, and more good news. KT Tunstall's new album Drastic Fantastic is out today! Really good review in The Star. Either way, I'm still going to get it.
Started reading Philip Pullman's The Northern Compass. Am already hooked. I want my own daemon!
High School Musical 2 last night. And Ryan turns out to be a pretty decent guy! Yay! He's better looking than Troy/Zac Efron. Don't argue with me if you want to. Come on lah, Ryan Evans has some pretty cool moves - he can dance so awesomely well. That baseball scene! *squeal* Oh great, a new faaaaaandooommmmmm......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home