Remember when the boys were all electric
The best you ever had, the best you ever had ~
Poem #1
My love my love
there are clouds above
pink and rosy as thy cheeks
ah my heart beats
my love my darling
the sky, my limit
my love for thee, warm as toast
as stormy and passionate as waves meeting coast
my passion burns till
I become morose, intolerant of lactose
for thou art as sweet as glucose
I take my kicks from NC-17 fanfics
I imagine you and me
walking on pogo sticks
we are kangaroos in love
so jumpy, my heart's hoppy
there are pinky rosy clouds above
they mirror our love, my love
for thy face is like a summer rose
thou art my heart's desire
for who would not love thee
(except maybe my mummy)
with thy gentle nature
thine eyes of colour like manure
I would drown myself in your beauty
I would kill myself for your dignity
thy figure makes me weep because I'm horny
I ache, I ache - my love, ah I ache for thee!
thou art my one and only
and now I have this ring
purchased with my hard-earned salary and savings
now darling, you indescribable beauty
will you not marry me?
*GAG*
Erm, Vogonic enough?
If it makes you want to vomit, I shall congratulate myself on my first effort :)
And if you're getting ideas about writing poetry like this to me - and you mean it - I have to remind you that my OOTP is currently gathering dust and ready to descend neatly on your head.
On your head be it!
On second thought though...if you can come up with something worse than this, then tell me about it.
Go on, I dare you!
Poem #1
My love my love
there are clouds above
pink and rosy as thy cheeks
ah my heart beats
my love my darling
the sky, my limit
my love for thee, warm as toast
as stormy and passionate as waves meeting coast
my passion burns till
I become morose, intolerant of lactose
for thou art as sweet as glucose
I take my kicks from NC-17 fanfics
I imagine you and me
walking on pogo sticks
we are kangaroos in love
so jumpy, my heart's hoppy
there are pinky rosy clouds above
they mirror our love, my love
for thy face is like a summer rose
thou art my heart's desire
for who would not love thee
(except maybe my mummy)
with thy gentle nature
thine eyes of colour like manure
I would drown myself in your beauty
I would kill myself for your dignity
thy figure makes me weep because I'm horny
I ache, I ache - my love, ah I ache for thee!
thou art my one and only
and now I have this ring
purchased with my hard-earned salary and savings
now darling, you indescribable beauty
will you not marry me?
*GAG*
Erm, Vogonic enough?
If it makes you want to vomit, I shall congratulate myself on my first effort :)
And if you're getting ideas about writing poetry like this to me - and you mean it - I have to remind you that my OOTP is currently gathering dust and ready to descend neatly on your head.
On your head be it!
On second thought though...if you can come up with something worse than this, then tell me about it.
Go on, I dare you!
Labels: Vogon poetry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home