Choc pops and lollipops
My Firefox is super crankyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Start up's usually slow, but after a few sites, everything settles down and LJ - which always causes my Explorer to hang - loads bee-yoo-ti-ful-lee.
Anyway, just wanted to tell you about one of the best things that ever happened in my life.
Amazing thing it is.
Wonderful.
One of its kind.
I was introduced to it just yesterday.
No, it isn't Matt Bellamy.
Not love. (Cliched.)
Not Harry Potter. (Naaaahhhh.)
Not a new band. (Though Rilo Kiley's goooooooood.)
Not sex.(Awww...disappointed?)
Not baked beans either. (Don't try the one with cheese - it's eeeeewwwwww.)
WALL'S MINI POPPERS!
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Erm no, Wall's Mini Poppers isn't a new type of drug or teh tarik - it's a type of ice-cream, you know the kind that come in boxes with individual packets? Poppers are these balls of chocolate ice cream covered with a (kinda nutty) chocolate shell, and there's three balls to each packet.
Good?
Supercallifragilisiticaloriscrumplicious.
Laden with lots and lots of good, honest calories (read: fat), these balls (chocolate balls, unless you happen to have the mind of a 13-year-old), are awesomely chocolatey and yummy and sweet and tastes better than eating Choki-Choki. (Definitely.) Might even take over Cadbury's chocolate on my List of Bad but Very Nice Things to Eat though I Know I Shouldn't.
Much better than drowning chocolate ice cream in Hershey's chocolate sauce, which I've done several times, to the risk of getting a chocolate hangover in the form of a mysterious headache. (Seriously.)
On a happier note, there's a new jar of Nutella at home, so there's no need to get peanut butter with chocolate stripes, because I can now slap them on bread individually. I was telling my sis the other day in Carrefour when we bought the Nutella, about the Nutella packaging when I was a little kid. They used to sell it in these little packets, like how some kinds of butter are sold these days. Supposed to apply the chocolate on bread or other thingies, but I would scoop everything out and eat it on its own, resulting in a glorious mess and one happy little kid.
I wonder what happened to a certain kind of cookie I used to get in Carrefour though. It was kinda wavy-shaped, one half white, the other half brown. Naturally, the brown half was the white part covered in chocolate. Could only find it in Carrefour, and after a bit, my family didn't go there so often, I forgot about the cookies...it's days like this, when I'm reminiscing about chocolate that makes me remember what I have lost.
Tesco's chocolate chip cookies aren't too bad either, but the calorie info really turns me off. I don't need to know how much calories does a 100g piece of cookie contain. If I'm going to eat the cookie, I'm going to eat it no matter what, calories be damned. I guess it's just the packaging.
Oh, and Tesco's digestives with chocolate was love. I love digestives...went through a period earlier this year where I would eat nothing but digestives for breakfast, but got sick after a few months. (There's about 4 more packets of digestives at home, because I'm the only one who actually likes them.) One thing though...left the chocolate digestives in the fridge and they got glued together. Lesson: Never EVER leave chocolate digestives in the fridge.
Hungry?
Go get those Poppers. You know you love me :)
Anyway, just wanted to tell you about one of the best things that ever happened in my life.
Amazing thing it is.
Wonderful.
One of its kind.
I was introduced to it just yesterday.
No, it isn't Matt Bellamy.
Not love. (Cliched.)
Not Harry Potter. (Naaaahhhh.)
Not a new band. (Though Rilo Kiley's goooooooood.)
Not baked beans either. (Don't try the one with cheese - it's eeeeewwwwww.)
WALL'S MINI POPPERS!
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!
Erm no, Wall's Mini Poppers isn't a new type of drug or teh tarik - it's a type of ice-cream, you know the kind that come in boxes with individual packets? Poppers are these balls of chocolate ice cream covered with a (kinda nutty) chocolate shell, and there's three balls to each packet.
Good?
Supercallifragilisiticaloriscrumplicious.
Laden with lots and lots of good, honest calories (read: fat), these balls (chocolate balls, unless you happen to have the mind of a 13-year-old), are awesomely chocolatey and yummy and sweet and tastes better than eating Choki-Choki. (Definitely.) Might even take over Cadbury's chocolate on my List of Bad but Very Nice Things to Eat though I Know I Shouldn't.
Much better than drowning chocolate ice cream in Hershey's chocolate sauce, which I've done several times, to the risk of getting a chocolate hangover in the form of a mysterious headache. (Seriously.)
On a happier note, there's a new jar of Nutella at home, so there's no need to get peanut butter with chocolate stripes, because I can now slap them on bread individually. I was telling my sis the other day in Carrefour when we bought the Nutella, about the Nutella packaging when I was a little kid. They used to sell it in these little packets, like how some kinds of butter are sold these days. Supposed to apply the chocolate on bread or other thingies, but I would scoop everything out and eat it on its own, resulting in a glorious mess and one happy little kid.
I wonder what happened to a certain kind of cookie I used to get in Carrefour though. It was kinda wavy-shaped, one half white, the other half brown. Naturally, the brown half was the white part covered in chocolate. Could only find it in Carrefour, and after a bit, my family didn't go there so often, I forgot about the cookies...it's days like this, when I'm reminiscing about chocolate that makes me remember what I have lost.
Tesco's chocolate chip cookies aren't too bad either, but the calorie info really turns me off. I don't need to know how much calories does a 100g piece of cookie contain. If I'm going to eat the cookie, I'm going to eat it no matter what, calories be damned. I guess it's just the packaging.
Oh, and Tesco's digestives with chocolate was love. I love digestives...went through a period earlier this year where I would eat nothing but digestives for breakfast, but got sick after a few months. (There's about 4 more packets of digestives at home, because I'm the only one who actually likes them.) One thing though...left the chocolate digestives in the fridge and they got glued together. Lesson: Never EVER leave chocolate digestives in the fridge.
Hungry?
Go get those Poppers. You know you love me :)

2 Comments:
Heyyyyyyyy!!!
It's been a while huh?
Anyway, you do that too??? I mean, you only eat the chocolate part of the chocolate striped peanut butter? Whenever I'm watching TV and and feel like eating something unhealthy, that's what i do!! Grab a knife and scrap off all the chocolate parts and lick :) Which is why you'll find all the chocolate stripes missing in my jar.
OOOOOOHHHHH NUTELLA!! Try spreading it on those rectangle cream crackers biscuits. Delicious! Make sure you slab a generous amount!
Dammit I'm gonna scrap off more chocolate stripes now.
Take care!!
Surekha!
Yeah, haven't seen you in months dah...
Not actually eat the stripes from the peanut butter...bit too lazy to do that, heh. I do that with Hershey's sauce though, occasionally :)
I got you hungry for chocolate! YAY!
You take care too!! =D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home