Sunday, September 02, 2007

Acid pops and leaky stops

No more sleeping in till 12.

No more skipping breakfast.

No more reading fanfics at all times of the day.

No more watching movies. (I ran out of movies to watch. Holddit - LOTR!!)

No more stoning in front of the computer.

No more reading whenever I want to.

No more late nights. (Doubt that though.)

More walking.

More waiting for bus.

More early mornings.

More grumps in the morning.

More studying.

More resolve.

More grumps generally.

College starts tomorrow!

By the way, I've been having this weird picture in my mind, depicting a person - guy, girl, androgyne doesn't matter - with his/her eyes closed (or blindfolded) while reading an open book using his/her fingers. And in the background there are tiny little rainbow fragments and all kinds of strange scenes and people, showing what is being read from the book. And probably there's a shadowy figure looking over his/her shoulder, but you can't see the face. Johnny Panic and the Bible of Dreams. The hidden person will be Panic himself, while the book's the Bible of Dreams. I thought it was cool! Tried drawing it, tried colouring, but it failed. I think this might be the first time I wish I hadn't sucked at art in school. Oh well =( maybe I'll try writing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home