Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've got rhythm

Nyeh-nyeh.

Er yeah, it's past 1 a.m. and I'm doing a meme.

Hope you don't mind me stealing this from your blog, Miss Fleur :)

RULES:
1. Put Your itunes, windows media player etc on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says "is this okay?" you say,
Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros (okay...weirdly enough, I always listen to this song on my bad days, and it does work miracles)

How would you describe yourself?
Tourist - Athlete (We don't go breaking down, I feel like nothing ever will, We don't go breaking down, I feel like nothing.)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
The Well and the Lighthouse - Arcade Fire (you always fall, for what you desire, or what you fear!)

How do you feel today?
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is - Jet (oh yes. DEFINITELY - she goes dooown like the setting sun ;)

What is your life's purpose?
Danse Macabre - Saint Saens (Freaked. Out. Danse Macabre means "Dance of Death"; my life's purpose is to...die?! Or does it reflect my fixation with death? Is this meme as random as it seems?)

What is your motto?
Sleeping In - The Postal Service (don't we all?)

What do your friends think of you?
Warning Sign - Coldplay (WHAT? Eheheheh. Why so weird wan...but the lyrics go like this: A warning sign, You came back to haunt me and I realized, That you were an island and I passed you by, When you were an island to discover...not being perasan, thank you. This song always makes me melancholy though)

What do you think of your parents?
Sister Rosetta (Capture the Spirit) - The Noisettes (Very nice - we complement each other just like Satan and Christ)

What do you think about very often?
But For Now - Jamie Cullum (It's not one of Cullum's most popular songs, but it's one of my favourites. Sweeeeetest song, for my dreamy days. But for now, I'll just say I love you ~...Stop smiling, Chin Lei :)

What is 2 + 2?
Rise Up with Fists - Jenny Lewis (tak berkenaan actually)

What do you think of your best friend?
Lollipop - Mika (Awwwww...cute?)

What do you think of the person you like?
Good Morning Baby - Bic Runga and Dan Wilson (what more do you want me to say?)

What is your life story?
Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance (If I'm so wrong, How can you listen all night long, Now will it matter after I'm gone, Because you never learn a Goddamn thing - no kidding. And it had to be emo =/)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
What Ever Happened - The Strokes (Figures. Cos I've got you to let me down)

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Whistle for the Choir - The Fratellis (Do I really?)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Nothing Better - The Postal Service (Oh morbid. It's a break-up song. Revenge of the ex(es) probably. Would someone please call a surgeon, who can crack my ribs and repair this broken heart, that you're deserting for better company)

What will they play at your funeral?
Try - Nelly Furtado (It's a bit too late for that, don't you think so, darling?)

What is your hobby/interest?
Evil - Interpol (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAAA - )

What is your biggest fear?
All at Sea - Jamie Cullum (I don't fear water. But yeah, I do fear being "all at sea", lost and lonely. Haiyo. Emo.)

What is your biggest secret?
Map of Your Head - Muse (I know what you're thinking. Eeeeeexcellent.)

What do you think of your friends?
Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones (Look guys, I think you're sweet - And all I know is I'm just glad to see you again:)

Very interesting meme. And freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home