How do you say...
...I hate Vista without coming off as a total newbie or a fool?
I still don't like these new features...bleh. Multi-tabs in one window my arse. Copied from Firefox, and at least I knew how to use that. Now still trying to get used to this...typing be hanged.
Meh. I'm supposed to be jumping up and down like some Mad Hatter bunny, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use this. And the manual is - is - thick, yes, not that it's a problem, the thickness, but heck - who reads manuals before there's problems anyway? =/
I still don't like these new features...bleh. Multi-tabs in one window my arse. Copied from Firefox, and at least I knew how to use that. Now still trying to get used to this...typing be hanged.
Meh. I'm supposed to be jumping up and down like some Mad Hatter bunny, but I'm still trying to figure out how to use this. And the manual is - is - thick, yes, not that it's a problem, the thickness, but heck - who reads manuals before there's problems anyway? =/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home