denial; hey who's on trial
About...3 and a half hours to my birthday :) My sister keeps reminding me.
Anyway, thank you to all you guys who came this morning! I wasn't expecting so many people actually :P but yeah, thanks!
And thank you to Grace and Jess for the early presents! :D
My family had to sit through one of my compilation CDs just now. I asked my sister for her opinion, whether a certain song sounds lame. "It does." And she has threatened never to let me play any of my CDs when they're around again. And my mother agrees with her. Then again, I can't stand Jay Chou anyway...
Shame. I can't go to Atria today =( EPL games, you see. Bleargh.
And oh yeah, download Feist's Amourissima if you can. And then tell me if you have it. I've been streaming it online. Heh.
I have a feeling that this birthday is going to be different than the past years...every birthday is different, but this year is going to be pretty interesting. My parents are going to get me something really, really good...
Birthday songs! Meh. Eheh. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
I've got a lame joke. First, touch the tip of your finger to the side of your head. Then go up to someone, smile manically, and say, "Touch wood".
Well it was funny to me. My sister doesn't appreciate my humour though. I was reciting Shakespeare's Life's Brief Candle this afternoon with a fake Indian accent - you know, the way they speak on radio - and she was, NOT surprisingly, not amused. Funny. I used to crack Xia Xun up in Form 3 just by reciting the poem in one breath. And without reading from the book, all by memory. Still can do it actually, but nobody finds it funny anymore. You see, I've got hidden talents myself. FU-YOH!
Anyway, birthday songs, before I distracted myself!
I'm paranoid paranoid paranoid.
Na-na-na-na-nananananananana! Oh well, last one then.
Anyway, thank you to all you guys who came this morning! I wasn't expecting so many people actually :P but yeah, thanks!
And thank you to Grace and Jess for the early presents! :D
My family had to sit through one of my compilation CDs just now. I asked my sister for her opinion, whether a certain song sounds lame. "It does." And she has threatened never to let me play any of my CDs when they're around again. And my mother agrees with her. Then again, I can't stand Jay Chou anyway...
Shame. I can't go to Atria today =( EPL games, you see. Bleargh.
And oh yeah, download Feist's Amourissima if you can. And then tell me if you have it. I've been streaming it online. Heh.
I have a feeling that this birthday is going to be different than the past years...every birthday is different, but this year is going to be pretty interesting. My parents are going to get me something really, really good...
Birthday songs! Meh. Eheh. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
I've got a lame joke. First, touch the tip of your finger to the side of your head. Then go up to someone, smile manically, and say, "Touch wood".
Well it was funny to me. My sister doesn't appreciate my humour though. I was reciting Shakespeare's Life's Brief Candle this afternoon with a fake Indian accent - you know, the way they speak on radio - and she was, NOT surprisingly, not amused. Funny. I used to crack Xia Xun up in Form 3 just by reciting the poem in one breath. And without reading from the book, all by memory. Still can do it actually, but nobody finds it funny anymore. You see, I've got hidden talents myself. FU-YOH!
Anyway, birthday songs, before I distracted myself!
I'm paranoid paranoid paranoid.
Na-na-na-na-nananananananana! Oh well, last one then.

3 Comments:
oh dang i forgot! happy belated birthday =)
Erm Yin Kit...it's on the 19th actually :P
Whoops sorry - but THANKS anyway! :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home